Sunderland...

Heron

Interesting that they're putting Santon and HBA in despite them having barely played.

When the other options are the Sunderland left flank it's understandable. "Bardo", a shit thug or Richardson who is just nowt now. Not a LB, not a LM, arguably best in a CM.

Tiote is the one i'm reluctant to put in my team. He's massively overrated. I'd be tempted to pick Vaughan ahead of him, but not really seen enough to be sure.

erm, aye.

Fucking hell. :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=638034

the OP - so out of 11, he'd have 3 of their lot, one of which isn't actually their player. 

The other 2 are hardly ones for the future either. Brown is 32. 4 year deal.  :lol:

And he's been shite compared to Saylor this season :lol:

O'Shea has too but I can just about forgive that selection due to Simpson's performances of late.

I actually don't understand Mackems. I've been brought up, worked with and for numerous Mackems, but still can't understand them. It's like they have a chip on their shoulder about the attention we got in the nineties, and it's still hurting them now. Every player we sign is shit, none of our players would get in their team no matter how good they do or how much praise they get from the 'magedia'. I know there is the rivalry aspect, but I am open to admitting when they make a good signing, or play well. All I have got so far is that we are so lucky with the start we have had. I don't get that either...so if we get beat off the Manchester clubs does that make our start lucky? Or have we just beat the teams in our 'group' so to speak?

They just need to accept that they will forever be shit, bordering on mediocre and we can all enjoy our football.

It's like they have a chip on their shoulder about the attention we got in the nineties, and it's still hurting them now.

Nail on head. The amount of time this is referred to on RTG is ridiculous.

O'Shea is miles ahead of Simpson like.

Miles ahead is overstating it hugely.

I'll stick with Fergie on this one.

Fergie's obviously doesn't think too highly of either of them.

O'Shea has been very poor since he came into the side. Sholaesque levels of pace on display, awful positioning etc. Richardson has looked more accomplished at full back for them and that's saying something.

They worship O'Shea and Brown, but what they fail to realise (correct me if I am wrong) that they will both be earning what, £40,50k a week? On 4/5 year deals too. What motivation are they going to have if they go a goal down? Fair enough, they have came from a winning team, but that's all they have every known since probably their youth. Bad signings in my honest opinion, I wouldn't have had either.