Sunderland...

Heron

I think i've worked out why they have so many threads on their forum.  The search function requires you to answer a question to prevent bots going through it such as:

Type the word FIVE in this box (to prevent spam robots)

I would think less than 5% of their users could get those questions right.  If they made them a bit easier like making every answer 'f*** off' or 'Mag' or possibly just programmed it to accept random threats of violence as a correct answer it might go some way to tidying up the forum.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Last on MOTD?

I watched our game on Yank TV and they didnt even entertain showing their highlights even though they replayed Wolves for the 15th time in an hour.........

I think i've worked out why they have so many threads on their forum.  The search function requires you to answer a question to prevent bots going through it such as:

Type the word FIVE in this box (to prevent spam robots)

I would think less than 5% of their users could get those questions right.  If they made them a bit easier like making every answer 'f*** off' or 'Mag' or possibly just programmed it to accept random threats of violence as a correct answer it might go some way to tidying up the forum.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:mackems:

No. Sunderland don't have a magedia-industrial complex working for them.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=638564#ixzz1bYNrdjwS

What the f***, I presumed that one of them said magedia once and we all laughed.  They're actually using that regularly, are they? :lol:

They use it all the time.

"Seb Larsson's done more than Cabaye has done, and we got him for free"

"He looks a cracking player but as baldockmackem says Larsson has been a more impressive acquisition.........so far"

"Sunderland fans talking shit of Larsson on this thread? Fuck off you twats.

Id rather have Larsson than any other player in newcastles squad. As for cabaye? Fuck off."

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=638492&page=5#ixzz1bYPVrfCw