Sunderland...

Heron

First thing they talk about in his post match interview is how they've performed since the derby defeat. Theres been 7 games since then man :lol:

I'm actually worried for his mental state given how much thats occupying his mind, not sure even the Sunderland fans are still thinking about that

Still ranting about 'managing in the north east'.

i would maybe sit up and listen if he had managed Sunderland, Newcastle and Boro but he hasn't.  He has only been at one club.

Fuck off saying "north east" when really you mean "Sunderland".

Fucking melted welly face.

Aye you have all the best buys and sells of the season well done you stupid f***ing horrible scum blurts.

Now f*** off and enjoy your bottom half position

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=638492&page=3#ixzz1bXkflcaz

I don't even know where to begin with this. :lol:

Oh and Larsson was a better signing than Cabaye. They're back! Only took one win :aww:

Aye you have all the best buys and sells of the season well done you stupid f***ing horrible scum blurts.

Now f*** off and enjoy your bottom half position

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=638492&page=3#ixzz1bXkflcaz

I don't even know where to begin with this. :lol:

Oh and Larsson was a better signing than Cabaye. They're back! Only took one win :aww:

And it was Tiote last season.... been shite this season though according to the mags at work

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=638492#ixzz1bXmxH049

;D

It's like the chavviest craphole of a message board on the internet.

'Our crowd wasn't bad today'

'Fuck off'

'Mag!!!'

'U kernt, i'll break your jaw'

'Whey aye marra, haway down the dogs dick on giro day and i'll put ye in a fucking coma man'

Ah wuz just miyndin me bisness wen aal of a sudden a mag on a bunjee cord telt is Cabaye wuz betta then Larsson. Ah neerly fell off me yoonicycle!

Eh fookin never, you lookin for a crack or what yer mag cunt.

Ah wuz just miyndin me bisness wen aal of a sudden a mag on a bunjee cord telt is Cabaye wuz betta then Larsson. Ah neerly fell off me yoonicycle!

Eh fookin never, you lookin for a crack or what yer mag cunt.

Beautiful. :lol:

I think i've worked out why they have so many threads on their forum.  The search function requires you to answer a question to prevent bots going through it such as:

Type the word FIVE in this box (to prevent spam robots)

I would think less than 5% of their users could get those questions right.  If they made them a bit easier like making every answer 'Fuck off' or 'Mag' or possibly just programmed it to accept random threats of violence as a correct answer it might go some way to tidying up the forum.