Sunderland...

Heron

A friend recently went on a date with a town planner for Sunderland. Have a guess where he lives. Of course he'd never return to the scene of the crime.

I was surprised their town was planned,  unless it was a planned explosion with a bomb designed to scatter pasty crumbs as shrapnel.

:lol:

So he's no longer in prison or whatever? Just seemed to disappear.

He'll be waiting to find out whether he's getting charged or not, or waiting for a court date, I imagine.

Ali being an expert on what happens when you're charged with a sexual crime...

Just shows the difference in class of supporters. We do cheapies and the scum fall over themslves with insults, while the educated fans in the north-east turn round and point out it's a good deal.

Yes there's class, then there's Newcastle

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=639113&page=3#ixzz1bnJUD7eq

There they go again, the classiest fans in the North East  :rolleyes:

Just shows the difference in class of supporters. We do cheapies and the scum fall over themslves with insults, while the educated fans in the north-east turn round and point out it's a good deal.

Yes there's class, then there's Newcastle

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=639113&page=3#ixzz1bnJUD7eq

There they go again, the classiest fans in the North East  :rolleyes:

I think (once again) they've missed the point with their rabid obsession with all things Newcastle.

Newcastle sold out the home sections,at full price, for what was arguably the least attractive opposition all season (Wigan) so could probably do the same for most other games too. Giving existing season ticket holders this perk may well be (along with the 10 year freeze plan) some kind of apology from the owner and appreciation for the support we've shown, although I'm sure the marketing department will have thought it through quite carefully.

This scheme is not to be confused with the desperation which is dishing out FREE tickets for enrolling at a local technical college, putting a £10 bet on, or attending a school in a traditionally Newcastle supporting area.

Default not a betting man but !!!

I am looking forward to the next few months as a Sunderland supporter . I am very optimistic about this season and and am very confident Sunderland can win the mini league that is developing and therefore finish seventh or eighth , I think we will be there by December 21st .

We are more than capable of over taking Stoke , Villa , Norwich ,West Brom , Everton and dare I say it Newcastle who have yet to play the bigger sides .

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=639143#ixzz1bnifESuQ

:lol: prepare to be dissapointed mongolian.

Sick of this whole "yet to play the bigger sides" like :lol:

If we'd played one of the bigger sides and lost we'd still 4th.

In fact if they want to look at it that way, say we'd played Man U, Man C & Chelsea instead if Arsenal, QPR and Villa we'd still be fucking 4th.

So aye, if our opening games had been...

--------------------------------------------------

Chelsea - 0

Sunderland - 3

Fulham - 3

Man U - 0

Man C - 0

Blackburn - 3

Wolves - 3

Tottenham - 1

Wigan - 3

16pts providing we lose all games to the top 3.

... We'd still be 4th.

Win one game against one of the worst teams in the PL at the minute and then presume that all other games will go the same way.

:lol:

personally, i think they will beat Villa but i dunno if they can keep up the momentum.

Brewcie reminds me of Souness...massive losing streaks, bad preformaces for weeks...then wins a game and proclaims himself a tactical genius and it was all a matter of time...then a few weeks later is back to hoof monkey antics and the fans are over expectant.

In fact if they want to look at it that way, say we'd played Man U, Man C & Chelsea instead if Arsenal, QPR and Villa we'd still be fucking 4th.

Chelsea - 0

Sunderland - 3

Fulham - 3

Man U - 0

Man C - 0

Blackburn - 3

Wolves - 3

Tottenham - 1

Wigan - 3

... We'd still be 4th.

after playing man utd, man city, chelsea we will be top 7, so whats the problem?

In fact if they want to look at it that way, say we'd played Man U, Man C & Chelsea instead if Arsenal, QPR and Villa we'd still be f***ing 4th.

Chelsea - 0

Sunderland - 3

Fulham - 3

Man U - 0

Man C - 0

Blackburn - 3

Wolves - 3

Tottenham - 1

Wigan - 3

... We'd still be 4th.

after playing man utd, man city, chelsea we will be top 7, so whats the problem?

There isn't one, unless you support one of the other teams in the league who think they should be where we are...

We'll definatly be 7th after the horrible run in like, 3 points from our next 5 games would put us on 22 (and that is been pretty pessamistic tbh). I realy cannot see Nowrich/Stoke/QPR et all picking up 10+ points in the same period.

The Mackems man, 15 points from there next 5 games, garenteeeeeeeeeeeeeed man. Stupid Mag kernt

"They had 48 thousand against Wigan at the weekend. Tremendous crowd."

Reply:

"Not when they say they are selling out every week any there's a waiting liost of 25,000 for season tickets, what a FUCKING PACK OF JOKERS"

:facepalm:

Did he even consider the away allocation? Or even consider the fact that the crowd is still about 10 thousand more than their average? :lol:

"They had 48 thousand against Wigan at the weekend. Tremendous crowd."

Reply:

"Not when they say they are selling out every week any there's a waiting liost of 25,000 for season tickets, what a FUCKING PACK OF JOKERS"

:facepalm:

Did he even consider the away allocation? Or even consider the fact that the crowd is still about 10 thousand more than their average? :lol:

they keep on about the waiting list- but that was when the ground held 36k.

this bloke has to be on something

I think this will be the case , I can see us getting 18 out of the next 24 and I cant Newcastle getting more than 5

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=11055761#post11055761#ixzz1bolBlXR2

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

It's not even taking the piss when you talk about them believing they can finish top 6 after a win. Complete idiots, all of them.

Originally Posted by Tommy Tolpuddle View Post

Newcastle are fucking better than us end of.

They have better players and more supporters. I wish people would get over it.

They will finish above us this season. The only way I can see us finishing above them is if we get rid of Bruce and get someone like O'Neill or Moyes in.

All of this 'they look shit on paper' and 'they've been so lucky' is making us look like obsessed little bitches.

We should concentrate on ourselves and ignore them until we can lord it over them again (which won't happen until we beat them or finish above them).

the reply

until they finish above us they cant lord it over imo. we have been top dogs several years running now

Top dogs for several years now, oh right.  Time travelers now.