Sunderland...

Heron

Could be wrong, but I think James Richardson referred to a certain "Agent Bruce" is the last Guardian podcast. Glendenning wasn't amused. Did I imagine that?

Well done, draw out the misery.

Yeh he did, it was class. AC Jimbo is one of us!!!

And its great to see Agent Bruce get some breathing space.....to continue with the destruction he started.

Guest Heneage

For all their good work, they beat a side with a shit home record. I still don't trust the defenders in particular Turner and could still see them imploding again.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Sunderland are going to be in bother - easily.

They've lost good players and they've bought poorly. They have no chemistry,

Guest Haris Vuckic

Here man - anyone takes loads to Bolton.

They give you an entire kop, cheap beer in the ground and loads of bars outside the town.

Fuck the mackems they would have took the same amount anywhere with a pint....

And despite being generally mongs, fair play for the number of fans they took down there. We could spend all day listing their 'qualities' but one thing we share is passionate support, got to respect that.

One thing we don't share is half of our support walking out at or before half time in a derby, passionate my arse.

On paper they are probably one of the poorest sides in the league. They have had an easy start to the season, but fair dues to them, they've luckily scraped together the results needed to be where they are now. Make no mistake, we are by far the better side and will finish well above them.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=638599&page=2#ixzz1bagy4JPW[/qoute]

jesus wept :lol:

toon were not just shit yesterday, they have been shit every game i have seen so far.

somehow they are getting results like the wolves game when a dead cert penalty was turned down, at the minute they have the luck.

:rose:

Some tit on RTG fuming that Radio 5 didn't mention Sunderland's away support until 20 minutes into yesterday's game.

Fucking magedia at it again.

i thought most clubs take pretty much the same away nowadays, basically the whole allocation?

I remember going to away games when we took numbers that would match the Sunderland home crowd of the day- I kid you not.

Guest johnson293

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=638599&page=2

Post #13 (about us, and our start to the season)

On paper they are probably one of the poorest sides in the league. They have had an easy start to the season, but fair dues to them, they've luckily scraped together the results needed to be where they are now. Make no mistake, we are by far the better side and will finish well above them.

;D Its that 'on paper' rational again!!!  :idiot2: