Sunderland...

Heron

Last couple pages on this thread :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=628138&page=22

Why are they offering to break each others jaws?

Civil war  :lol:

i think, im not sure, one of them admitted Newcastle have bigger crowds maybe, and all broken jaw hell broke out, with midds cranking them up.

Bump for the post, best laugh I've had for a while :lol:

'On paper they are probably one of the poorest sides in the league. They have had an easy start to the season, but fair dues to them, they've luckily scraped together the results needed to be where they are now. Make no mistake, we are by far the better side and will finish well above them.'

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=638599&page=2#ixzz1bhtbXViK

:lol: Fucking hell.

One of the stupidest posts I've ever seen on RTG.....and there's some pretty stupid posts on there!  :razz:

the idiots get a shot to nothing tho, cos all posts are locked after 40 days or something- the deluded mongs cant be called to account. this leads to out of control mongishness.

Fucking hell, my mackem mate was at the bolton game, pissed up and lovin it...starts texting me that we NUFC got anotehr lucky win against another poor side.

Jesus, they win 1 match against a shockingly bad bolton side and now think "ITS BACK ON!"

The sad thing is, this lad is normally very level headed and never usually like that.

Im startin to think that mackems have a collective mental illness.

Guest Haris Vuckic

From what I seen of the highlights Bolton were awful.

Someone told me sessangnon scored a ''wonder goal''. It was ''ok'' but no wonder goal :lol:

Guest Wally_McFool

Some daft cunt called bahtat has this as his sig.

FA Cup 3rd round 1964

Newcastle United 1 Bedford Town 2

Perhaps he doesn't realise that Sunderland outdid us in getting beat to a non league team first.

Guest johnson293

Due to the eviction at Dale Farm, the Travellers have been offered an alternative site in Sunderland.

Furious at the thought of dirty, thieving, in-bred, semi literate animals living right on their doorstep, the Travellers have turned it down.

Guest VegasToon

The only way I can comprehend their thinking is by comparing them to some far right wing religious nut cases here in the US.  No matter how often you can give them facts about their lunacy, they still believe they are right. 

The only way I can comprehend their thinking is by comparing them to some far right wing religious nut cases here in the US.  No matter how often you can give them facts about their lunacy, they still believe they are right. 

Could see Glenn Beck as a closet mackem actually.

From what I seen of the highlights Bolton were awful.

Someone told me sessangnon scored a ''wonder goal''. It was ''ok'' but no wonder goal :lol:

haha wonder goal! it was just a spin and a kick, same as Colo nearly did vs spuds. Daft curnts.

Aye and they call us fickle, we have at least had an 11 game unbeaten run to support our new found positivity. They beat a gash bolton side 2-0 and now they are back on track for champions league  :idiot2: