Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Haris Vuckic

There is no argument with pulling in 48 k  v Wigan.  No offence to Wigan but they are hardley a crowd puller and we still managed 48 k.

Thats superb considering we are apparent "relegation candidates" and not the "top dogs" in the North East.

The Fiorentina thing would have played a part in the attendance, was it the first game it could have been used?

Nah pretty sure they could be used at Fulham and Blackburn

I ignored Fulham as it was a Sunday at daft o'clock. Blackburn would have been though you are right, i was away that week so it didnt occur to me

Yeh they could be used at both Blackburn and Fulham.

Who the fuck is this jeb end?

Sorry but I'm afraid I don't agree. SAFC have undoubtedly got a better squad than Newcastle driven largely by the huge net transfer disparity between the two clubs over the last 5 years.

I think we've rode our luck somewhat this season and are a couple of injuries away (particularly at Centre Half) from a crisis.

SAFC have suffered from a loss of confidence which a couple of home wins, particularly with their coming home fixtures, will overcome.

Don't get me wrong, I'm over the moon at our start. But finishing above Sunderland after 38 games, nah can't see it myself.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=638599&page=9#ixzz1btOZLVAr

Fucking hell, it's not even in the least bit subtle. "Undoubtedly the better squad", what a fucking knacker. :lol:

Their bench against West Brom the other week..

20 Westwood,

40 Laing,

14 Colback,

18 Meyler,

23 McClean,

26 Cook,

17 Ji Dong-Won

Their squad depth is just frightening.  How can we ever finish above such quality?

Fucking hell, it's not even in the least bit subtle. "Undoubtedly the better squad", what a fucking knacker. :lol:

Their bench against West Brom the other week..

20 Westwood,

40 Laing,

14 Colback,

18 Meyler,

23 McClean,

26 Cook,

17 Ji Dong-Won

Their squad depth is just frightening.  How can we ever finish above such quality?

:okay:

Got to admit 2 of my favourite games of the season are when the mags get knocked out of the cups.

They seem to suffer from the same problems that we do in the cups, but at least Sunderland have won a domestic trophy in my lifetime. You would have to be into your 60's now to have any chance of recalling Newcastle doing that.

Dear lord.

The mags getting beat + world class superstar Hatem Ben Arfa being hauled off after 70 minutes is making my cock go very hard.

I can't f***ing wait to see the excuses the mags use tomorrow at work for this latest flop by Ben Arfa. They big him up and the fall is massive.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=639553&page=33#ixzz1bxX5lGtV

:lol:

Aye waste of money that Ben Arfa, Jesus wept.

Guest elbee909

Got to admit 2 of my favourite games of the season are when the mags get knocked out of the cups.

They seem to suffer from the same problems that we do in the cups, but at least Sunderland have won a domestic trophy in my lifetime. You would have to be into your 60's now to have any chance of recalling Newcastle doing that.

Dear lord.

Obsessed much, are they?

The logic on RTG is brilliant.

Newcastle fan mentions 5-1 -----> Told to stop living in the past.

Mackem mentions that they've finished in higher league positions for the last three years -----> NORTH EAST TOP DOGS FOR SEVERAL YEARS.