Sunderland...

Heron

Their fans are pitiful really. Over the past few weeks i have read some ridiculous rumours about our players from them.

Ranger pulling out a knife on the staff at the Odeon being my personal favourite. Latest rumours from them suggest Carroll and Nolan had a fight and that's why Nolan wasnt in the squad.

Saw Bruce in the director's box at SJP yesterday - looks like a heart attack waiting to happen - bloated and  red faced.

See his favourite watering hole is the Diamond in Ponteland, on the north side of er.. Newcastle.

If I were a macum I'd be pissed of at how they're all prepared to take millions off them in salaries but won't be seen dead in the dump apart from home matches.

Saw Bruce in the director's box at SJP yesterday - looks like a heart attack waiting to happen - bloated and  red faced.

See his favourite watering hole is the Diamond in Ponteland, on the north side of er.. Newcastle.

If I were a macum I'd be pissed of at how they're all prepared to take millions off them in salaries but won't be seen dead in the dump apart from home matches.

By all accounts, he's frequently in the Diamond with the likes of Shearer and Harper and frequently bladdered.