Sunderland...

Heron

I see the current trend of NE football continues; Newcastle deserve nowt and we deserve sommit and look what happens?! It's getting annoyingly predictable.

Anyhoo, well done lads for a decent performance!

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=642086#ixzz1cqrcW6EO

:lol: :lol:

Why are they sooo lukkey man, they must a spent tha 35 million pounds on a geeenii or sommit man.

"Old Trafford is a tough place to come and try and play. The team impressed me, and deserved something from the game."

"Defeat today knocked Newcastle out of second place however, so in many ways it feels like a victory for us."

"They've picked up alot of points this season, but haven't really had the tough fixture list that we have had."

"We may be behind them now, but judge us at the end of the season."

"Last season, we finish above them so that tells you what it tells you. Is it all about Newcastle? Not really. But, we're better than them. They were lucky to beat us"

"Old Trafford is a tough place to come and try and play. The team impressed me, and deserved something from the game."

"Defeat today knocked Newcastle out of second place however, so in many ways it feels like a victory for us."

"They've picked up alot of points this season, but haven't really had the tough fixture list that we have had."

"Last season, we finish above them so that tells you what it tells you. Is it all about Newcastle? Not really. But, we're better than them. They were lucky to beat us"

Is that for fucking real? Seriously ?

Is that for f***ing real? Seriously ?

It would be epic if it was :lol:

My eyes nearly popped out of my head  :lol: