Sunderland...

Heron

Can someone please remind the thick cunts of this? I've been banned :(

:lol: How do you get banned from RTG? They post streams and schedule fights on there ffs.

Dunno :lol:

Might have something to do with my username on there being...

TcHuInCtKs :troll:

Can someone please remind the thick cunts of this? I've been banned :(

:lol: How do you get banned from RTG? They post streams and schedule fights on there ffs.

Dunno :lol:

Might have something to do with my username on there being...

TcHuInCtKs :troll:

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

Wearside posted anything funny on RTG?

been a while since he posted in here like.

Don't think he will post any time soon, Sessegnon being HAULED OFF will keep him away for a while longer

Bet a pound he pops up if we lose to Man City, gloating no doubt.

The fact they are making so much noise about finnishing above is all about papering over the cracks for them. they are shitting themselves, at the rate we have improved vs the rate they are failing , we have caught them in one season and should comfortably pass them next.

:mackems:

Brilliant,simply brilliant.I don't even know where to begin with that post.

wanted to ask him how he thought my prediction was doing.

The fact they are making so much noise about finnishing above is all about papering over the cracks for them. they are shitting themselves, at the rate we have improved vs the rate they are failing , we have caught them in one season and should comfortably pass them next.

Classic from Wearyside that like :lol:

Apparently my mackem mate has noticed 'more Newcastle fans coming out of the woodwork' something which 'you don't see with us (Sunderland)'.

Because they've not got any fucking fans.

Tbf I was in my local (about 2 miles from the town centre) in Hitchin (around 300 miles from Newcastle) and there were 6 Newcastle fans watching the match. Proper, quiet 'local pub for local people" pub.

Woodwork leaving mag kernts :lol:

Classic from Wearyside that like :lol:

Very overrated too you said. BTW Wearside, I've noticed you've finally learnt that a space follows a comma. :slowclap:

But anyway, I agree with Cajun in that I think Wickham's got plenty potential. But, I still think you'd have been much better off spending that money on a player for the here and now as oppose to one for the future because I still don't see a consistent goalscorer in your team, there's still a massive hole to be filled where Bent's goals used to be.

Name me one affordable striker better than Darren Bent.

You can't, because there isn't one, that's just simple facts.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Clubs/Club_Home/2011/10/31/1320094093012/Demba-Ba-celebrates-after-007.jpg

:yao:

:lol:

Someone said it before but their keeper getting injured was a blessing because westwood is a decent keeper

yup been impressed whenever I've seen him play, says a lot about Bruce that it took an injury to Mingolet to notice hes better mind