Sunderland...

Heron

Prediction: Wireside will come here after we lose against City talking about how they suddenly are going to finish higher than us.

Prediction: Wireside will come here after we lose against City talking about how they suddenly are going to finish higher than us.

Although the 15 point gap is probably too big for them now, our next 3 games are hellish and theirs are very very nice. Could easily be halved in a month.

Although the 15 point gap is probably too big for them now, our next 3 games are hellish and theirs are very very nice. Could easily be halved in a month.

Good job they're shit and struggle against any/shite teams.

alternativly i can see fulham getting a point there, wolves getting something and if wigan play like they did up here.....who knows ?

alternativly i can see fulham getting a point there, wolves getting something and if wigan play like they did up here.....who knows ?

hopefully you're right. the bottom 14 can all beat each other, so while Sunderland will be expecting a win in all three, i guess so will they.

I think they will only get 1 win in the next 3 because they are just shit, they believe they have great players but they have plodders plain and simple. They work reasonably hard but have no idea how to beat teams. Watching them against Villa, I actually felt sorry for them as they huffed and puffed against a shit villa team and villa still managed to take the lead twice.

For them a lot will depend on who they sign in January. Or if someone comes in for sessensomeone

Bit embarassing in Sam Jacks yesterday when they put up a picture of RTG on the screens and were trying to rip the piss out of them "OMGZZZ they call it the SMB as we say it stands for Sad Mackem Bastards hahaha". Totally missed the point that it's deliberately called the SMB.

Wont be going back there in a hurry.