Sunderland...

Heron

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=650354

"apparently a kitty of 20 million is available ( but over he next two windows) this is enough to keep us up. remember Villa struggling this time last year , they spent 20 million and moved easily up the table. all MON needs to do is to find a player who wants to come or a mercenray that will do a job and f**k off his currrent club for a higher wage. Peraps an opprotunity to p*ss off the mags and get Demba BA"

Aww, so delusional.

Why would he want to join you, you fat cunt? :lol:

Guess with his Old Firm experience he should be better at getting them psyched up for derbies than Bruce with his whole "Oooh, god, I hate these matches, I wish it was over, can I go and hide in a cupboard"

Doubt that alone will be enough to cover for his tactical ineptness though.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ok I dont live in England and I have as far as I know never met a "true" mackem but they are really genuinely retarded  aren't they?

RTG does a good job of seemingly rounding them all up on one forum.

Delusion knows no ends:

stanski66 says December 3, 2011 10:59am

Bent left sunderland for a bigger club ? more money more like and he will do the same to villa all he cares about is money get ready to give sunderland a wave as we pass you with oneill at the healm now shopping at harrods with ellis shorts billions instead of a club stuttering and selling their best players, mcleish hasnt got a clue and it will show in due course

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11695/7350020/Sunderland-turn-to-O-Neill

Isn't that what Bruce said when he was appointed?

So, what are the chances of us now dropping down to midtable due to our growing injury list and SMB, with MON spending in the January transfer market, overtaking us towards the end of the season and even maybe just about giving us a good game at SJP? :lol: :(

I've yet to meet a Sunderland fan in Northern Ireland. What made O'Neill support them?

charlie hurley and ambrose fogerty (sp?)

Wtf? Both from the RoI, not NI. So much I don't get about that. Like me supporting a random mid-table French team as a kid because they've got a couple of Welsh players. And then getting a tatt. And then keeping that whole thing going until I'm nearly a pensioner. Seriously, wtf?  ???

Still, at last the messiah they've been hankering after for years has arrived and when it all ends in tears and recriminations they won't have any more straws to grasp at.