Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Howaythetoon

sunderland are fucking awful, I honestly wouldn't have one single player of theirs in our starting 11. O'Niell has a massive job on his hands, such a poor squad.

sunderland are fucking awful, I honestly wouldn't have one single player of theirs in our starting 11. O'Niell has a massive job on his hands, such a poor squad.

Right now I'd take a centre back like, probably Bramble ironically enough.  :lol:

sunderland are f***ing awful, I honestly wouldn't have one single player of theirs in our starting 11. O'Niell has a massive job on his hands, such a poor squad.

Right now I'd take a centre back like, probably Bramble ironically enough.  :lol:

I'd actually take O'Shea tbh.

sunderland are f***ing awful, I honestly wouldn't have one single player of theirs in our starting 11. O'Niell has a massive job on his hands, such a poor squad.

:anguish:

:anguish:

Defensive cover ftw :frantic:

(Haven't actually seen O'Shea play recently.....how's he doing?)

Entertaining game. Wolves always have some spirit but lack the quality. Sunderland lack both. They rely on individual performances and just walk around hoping for things to happen.

Sessegnon has some of the individual skills they need, Seb Larsson too, but they both look confused and out of context. Serious relegation contenders eventhough I fancy O'Neill to shape things up and get more out of O'Shea and Brown.