Sunderland...

Heron

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

When does their shit run of matches start up?

Started about 14 matches ago

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm2sp4GgQM1qdi785o1_400.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Heneage

:bruce:

Now do you see what I was working with!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Post of the year from OCK.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bendtner does look disinterested, mind you the service he's getting is shit.

Guest palnese

Quote:

Originally Posted by GipseT View Post

Always difficult right after a game but here goes... A close game felt like we were a lite better in the middle of the pitch awful up front... (Ji and Bendtner to similar and no one played well today)

7 Westwood - two good saves good handling but then two goals a bit to much...

5 Brown - Good play but missed marking (again) on the first goal then missed the header coming out on the second...

6 O'shea - do not remember any mistakes not much good either...

7 Richardson stable and a goal... good going forward today.

5 Bardsley - had some trouble on his side not that fast today did not add much going forward

5 Colback - Can not remember he did that much... always hard to see it all on the telly but needs to be involved more if he wants a place in the team

6 Cattermole - stupid yellow again, but better then in a while actually succeeded with some passes forward today (involved in the goal?)

7 Sessegnon - one of few who could hold on to the ball, really nice assist got a bit tiered... not enough to get subbed though.

6 Larsson missed the pen... the worst I have ever seen him take, good save though. Some good delivery, with a fletcher in sunderland we probably would have scored on one of the crosses. Did not have much to pass to or aim at however.

5 Ji - looked lost and did not work at all with Bendtner, a bit soft... did try though.

4 Bendtner - What was he on today? this was really bad, won nothing in the air did not run at the opponents did not run deep and could not hold the ball and slowed up the play far to much.

Elmohamady did ok coming on...

do not need to say it I guess... but WE NEED A STRIKER ASAP!

(could probably lower all the numbers one step... well... well)

Mobongo replies : Fuck off

It's such a hostile board, man. :lol:

http://twitter.com/#!/BrianDurand56/status/143359618377199616/photo/1

stay classy sunderland...

I take it back. Fucking prick.

Still classier than their fans and their now deleted "Gary Speed now officially bigger than Jesus" thread, where they moaned that Richardson wouldn#'t have been booked if he'd revealed a Gary Speed tribute t-shirt.

http://twitter.com/#!/BrianDurand56/status/143359618377199616/photo/1

stay classy sunderland...

I take it back. Fucking prick.

Still classier than their fans and their now deleted "Gary Speed now officially bigger than Jesus" thread, where they moaned that Richardson wouldn#'t have been booked if he'd revealed a Gary Speed tribute t-shirt.

Vermin.

Mind, it must be canny frustrating when you're so shit that even though you've got a divine being on your side, you still can't beat Wolves.