Sunderland...

Heron

Took a quick look at the rtg site. Absolutely staggering how many of their fans are applauding the actions of these overpaid pricks.

Not surprising. They wouldn't think twice about keying your car.

But can you ever imagine in a million years, say Peter Lovenkrands and Alan Smith, wrecking peoples cars in Sunderland City Centre? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Some mackems spied my newcastle scarf in the brandling arms and have just started talking really loud aboutus geting relegated and how much they hate Newcastle. Sad cunts banging on and on about Tiote leaving in January going to be the end of us.

You gonna do their cars in? Apparently it's okay in a classy place like Sunderland.

Some mackems spied my newcastle scarf in the brandling arms and have just started talking really loud aboutus geting relegated and how much they hate Newcastle. Sad c***s banging on and on about Tiote leaving in January going to be the end of us.

just whistle a merry tune. may i suggest the tune to "ryan taylor, over the wall"

Presume if Newcastle players had smashed up cars in Sunderland they'd be all "Oh wow, those Mags really got one over on us, wish we had players like that"

No, they'd be fucking foaming and think it proved we were worse than scum :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

we are a classy club, i have nee doubts we will send them packing in january, unlike what a certain club up the road would do. anyone know if the cars they smashed had mag stickers on them or owt??

So, so classy. ;D

That's funny. :lol:

http://www.rokerreport.com/2011/8/17/2366111/captains-blog-why-sunderland-afc-will-always-have-the-last-laugh-over

"[...]we will always have the last laugh because we can always watch our club with genuine pride at knowing that the ideals we share with our club, and the ideals with which our club represent us, are decent and honourable whilst endorsing and supporting violent criminality will seemingly always be intrinsic to loving Newcastle United."

Hilarious.

http://www.rokerreport.com/2011/8/17/2366111/captains-blog-why-sunderland-afc-will-always-have-the-last-laugh-over

"[...]we will always have the last laugh because we can always watch our club with genuine pride at knowing that the ideals we share with our club, and the ideals with which our club represent us, are decent and honourable whilst endorsing and supporting violent criminality will seemingly always be intrinsic to loving Newcastle United."

Hilarious.

:lol: :lol:

Must say i find Sunderland as a club, and their supporters quite enjoyable.

Most the supporters, they are special.  :)

Guest Heneage

Lee, Nicklas, one question.

http://image.spreadshirt.net/image-server/image/composition/22210335/view/1/producttypecolor/62/type/png/width/190/height/190/did-you-smash-it_design.png

Hilarious.

Where did the line on classy club come from? was it printed on the Label of Quinnys magic carpet? or were they brain washed into accepting it as compensation for showing no ambition for 30 years by the likes of Bob Murray?

Hilarious.

On the  Sunday the Lord created Sunderland and Mackems, so his greatest achievement the Geordie could always be happy.

Where did the line on classy club come from? was it printed on the Label of Quinnys magic carpet? or were they brain washed into accepting it as compensation for showing no ambition for 30 years by the likes of Bob Murray?

I dunno, it seemed to come about after the 5-1. I imagine they finally reasoned they were never really going to beat us on the pitch so looked for other ways to justify their smug sense of superiority. Unfortunately this desperation to better us, even if it was simply on a moral level, has resulted in a selective memory and they've basically forgotten all the horrendous stuff their club has done in the recent past or came up with reasons why it was okay.