Sunderland...

Heron

Stood at the bar at the Gallowgate end at half-time yesterday I was just next to a bunch of thick, drunken retards chanting "Martin O'Neill, sleeps with kids". Clever boys. Really inspired stuff, because bandying allegations around like that is going to help matters.

Just cringeworthy, and totally irrelevant when we were playing Swansea, ffs. :rolleyes:

Stood at the bar at the Gallowgate end at half-time yesterday I was just next to a bunch of thick, drunken retards chanting "Martin O'Neill, sleeps with kids". Clever boys. Really inspired stuff, because bandying allegations around like that is going to help matters.

Just cringeworthy, and totally irrelevant when we were playing Swansea, ffs. :rolleyes:

No smoke without fires..............

seriously tho, wtf is that about? ???

Sounds like that to me as well.

"reported in such dramatic fashion" :idiot2:

Obviously so out of touch in their pampered, cosseted world they don't realise that for most people their car is a major inverstment which represents a large chunk of their annual salary and not just a throw away thing to spend half a week's wages on.

Dunno like, my car only cost slightly less than a weeks wages for me. It is disposable (its also a complete shit heap to though)

Just a bunch of drunken mongs thinking they were being funny, tbh. I wanted to give them a slap.

this not going to plan- tuned in to watch them take a bumming :lol:

Same :lol:

This honeymoon period better not last much longer. With our results dwindling and theirs improving my quality of life in the weekends have decreased proportionally.

this not going to plan- tuned in to watch them take a bumming :lol:

Same :lol:

This honeymoon period better not last much longer. With our results dwindling and theirs improving my quality of life in the weekends have decreased proportionally.

Not sure you could class one win against one of the poorest sides in the league a honeymoon period mind.

Just a bunch of drunken mongs thinking they were being funny, tbh. I wanted to give them a slap.

Probably the same boneheads who were trying to get a "McClaren is a paedo" chant started all game at Forest.  Were just daft kids with no brains tbh.

QPR will be a telling game for them, like.  Will be sad if they get bankrolled for all the players they're missing in January (and I still don't think OhNeiyyul would have gone there if he wasn't promised reinforcements).

Go buy a horse you.

QPR will be a telling game for them, like.  Will be sad if they get bankrolled for all the players they're missing in January (and I still don't think OhNeiyyul would have gone there if he wasn't promised reinforcements).

if they lose to qpr- are the bottom 5 , 4/5 points adrift?

next 4 matches will show us where the mackems will finish. I expect them to move clear of relegation unfortunately.

im not so sure in the next four matches, expect it to get a bit messy- and smb will be quite interesting.  towards the end of the season tho, aye- too good for bottom three, sadly.

Yeah, I thought they looked pretty good to be honest. Certainly think they'll be nowhere near relegation come the end of the season.

Don't think many at all thought they would actually get relegated, just a question of whether they were involved just above it, or whether they're more solid mid-table.

“In connection with a birthday celebration with my girlfriend I was part of a incident at a pizzeria downtown Copenhagen where my creditcard got rejected. I bet you all know the feeling but in this case it was also described in the media.”

Nope  :smug: