Sunderland...

Heron

Guest johnson293

Where did the line on classy club come from? was it printed on the Label of Quinnys magic carpet? or were they brain washed into accepting it as compensation for showing no ambition for 30 years by the likes of Bob Murray?

Was it not after the 2-0 win (I think) up here, when Mike Ashley is said to have 'done a conga' or summit around the boardroom after the game, in front of Quinn and the SunderLOL directors?

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/67819

Since then, they use about any of the players we've signed in recent (ish) years, even when their problems/crimes were committed before they joined us (Bowyer).

Absolutely brilliant that  :laugh:

Just seen this post from Wireside as well on RTG regarding Maiga:

Sir Mike taking the piss out of Newcastle again. Now I'm not a gambling man but I'd lay large odds that the mags don't buy a striker in January.

Love Mike me.

Appears Mike Ashley is our club doctor as well  :icon_scratch:

Absolutely brilliant that  :laugh:

Just seen this post from Wireside as well on RTG regarding Maiga:

Sir Mike taking the piss out of Newcastle again. Now I'm not a gambling man but I'd lay large odds that the mags don't buy a striker in January.

Love Mike me.

Appears Mike Ashley is our club doctor as well  :icon_scratch:

Amazing scenes. He was shit at the start of this week, now you'd think we'd missed out on Messi :lol:

Guest Craig-NUFC

Bendtner has issued an apology in the Danish media and has said a third Sunderland player was involved, but doesn't say who.

Guest johnson293

Bendtner has issued an apology in the Danish media and has said a third Sunderland player was involved, but doesn't say who.

Maybe these actions are simply cries for help, and the players (Clatter, Bender and A.N.Other) are hoping (praying) they will be shown the door by the classy, moral, righteous club that is SunderLOL.

But, if that is their goal, there is a quicker, fool proof way to hasten an exit out of there.....

http://www.nufc.com/images/clarkie2.jpg