Newcastle United 2 - 0 Nott'm Forest - 29/03/10 - post match reaction from p15

Dave

Guest icemanblue

I thought Jose's goal may be the best moment of the season. But then I remembered the Barnsley match, Shola's hattrick, the server crash when Ranger scored, demolishing Ipswich and Cardiff, Lovenkrands scoring after his dad died, the comeback against Bristol City and of course the Spiderman mask.

What a fantastic season its been and theres been some memories I'll cherish forever. Obviously its great to get out of this division, but just when being a Toon fan became a chore, this season has reinvigorated my love for this club. We'll all look back at this year with some very fond memories. I've really loved this season  :aww:

Well said. I couldn't agree more.

I thought Jose's goal may be the best moment of the season. But then I remembered the Barnsley match, Shola's hattrick, the server crash when Ranger scored, demolishing Ipswich and Cardiff, Lovenkrands scoring after his dad died, the comeback against Bristol City and of course the Spiderman mask.

What a fantastic season its been and theres been some memories I'll cherish forever. Obviously its great to get out of this division, but just when being a Toon fan became a chore, this season has reinvigorated my love for this club. We'll all look back at this year with some very fond memories. I've really loved this season  :aww:

I really hope this doesn't end up in someone's sig on RTG in a few months. :razz:

Reason #12862 why I love espn360: I was so disappointed at not being able to watch the match while at work here in the US. I just got home, realized it was on espn360, so I can watch a replay of the entire match...for free. Excited to start watching now, especially knowing what's to come in the 2nd half.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I really do think the fact the mental side of things will be huge. Forget the playing staff just for a second: the fact there's a buzz around the club, a new-found confidence, hunger and energy within the players it seems - this could be huge as you go into the season next year. Of course, yes, what happens over the summer will be key in maintaining that momentum, but let's hope the players can take the confidence winning consistently, albeit at this level, has given them.

Reason #12862 why I love espn360: I was so disappointed at not being able to watch the match while at work here in the US. I just got home, realized it was on espn360, so I can watch a replay of the entire match...for free. Excited to start watching now, especially knowing what's to come in the 2nd half.

Turned my cell phone off while at work today.  Bought some beers on the way home.  Took the laptop straight out onto the porch and watched the match.  Love 360.

Turned my cell phone off while at work today.  Bought some beers on the way home.  Took the laptop straight out onto the porch and watched the match.  Love 360.

That sounds like a good night to me.  :thup:

A porch?, fucking hell, I dont think one even exists in the North East of England. You should count your blessings on having such luxuries my man.

Guest Splodgely

f*** me, look at that forum if you dare, what a bunch of bitter c***s :lol:

Who the f*** pissed in their drinks

They're a bunch of 11 year olds no self-respecting Forest fan takes seriously! forestfans.net or footballforums.net usually offers better, more realistic opinions (although keep in mind that all clubs have their fair share of deluded idiots!).

Thought you guys were excellent tonight, just seemed powerful and confident. We just need to get a first fucking goal, because our attacking play seriously lacks incision when we're low on confidence. That said, although I thought it was even game up until the goal, can't deny you deserved the win overall. Also, to the Toon fan who said our supporters were shit, I thought the atmosphere as a whole was fantastic. I only saw it on the telly admittedly, but I heard 'Mist Rolling In', full of fun etc. quite a bit, especially at the start of the second half. Thought both fans were in fantastic voice.

Here here, alot of Toon fans (myself included) looked forward to Championship status for those very reasons! I knew the CCC would be a uniquely enjoyable experience...but I could never have foreseen just exactly how much I would have enjoyed it and rekindled my love affair with football, let alone NUFC.

For the first time ever..I may invest in an Official NUFC Season Review DVD. But only if there is an interview with Chris Hughton on the upper deck of an Open top bus saying he "cant take anything for granted as there is still a long way to go" filmed half way up Gossy High Street!  :lol:

And if its got a DVD exclusive on The Sale of Geremi!

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44417000/jpg/_44417487_geremi_ap220.jpg

Geremi!!!  :angry:

Why the frig does he still wear the gumshield? :lol:

He probably doesn't want to lose his teeth is my guess.

How many players lose their teeth during a match like? It's hardly common.

obviously gumshields were a pointless invention then.

Chatted with a few Forest supporters after the match and they conceded that Forest were clearly the poorer team throughout the match. I thought they were fucking gash, tbh.

We've had a lot Gasher visit us this year!