Newcastle United 2 - 0 Nott'm Forest - 29/03/10 - post match reaction from p15

Dave

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/fastshow/characters/images/ron_manager.jpg

Diamond formation? Does anyone really know what that is? I mean, at least you knew where you were with Alf Ramsey's wingless wonders. You know? 4-4-2, 4-2-4, 4-3-3... 0898 654000, freephone double glazing?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/fastshow/characters/images/ron_manager.jpg

Diamond formation? Does anyone really know what that is? I mean, at least you knew where you were with Alf Ramsey's wingless wonders. You know? 4-4-2, 4-2-4, 4-3-3... 0898 654000, freephone double glazing?

Kieron Dyers watch?

good win, would have defo took that before we started. Premier League here we come, do dah, do dah.

We need to spend some serious money and buy in the right areas if we are gonna have a chance of staying up. What was on offer tonight will go straight back down.

good win, would have defo took that before we started. Premier League here we come, do dah, do dah.

We need to spend some serious money and buy in the right areas if we are gonna have a chance of staying up. What was on offer tonight will go straight back down.

Don't agree at all.

I'm amazed by how consistently we've picked up points this season. Whether it's down to poor opposition I don't know, but the team spirit and work ethic are something to be proud of.

Yeah, the players were so happy when they scored, particularly Enrique. I remember seeing the likes of Owen and Viduka going off after a defeat last season absolutely not giving a fuck.

I haven't felt this proud of a Newcastle team since Keegan's side murdered Spurs. Everyone was sensational, even the lads like Gutierrez who had a frustrating night going forward made up for it by running his heart out for the team. Absolutely overjoyed right now.

That was brilliant. :lol: Seems so long ago. Oba, Owen, and Viduka combing for the third goal was brilliant and Martins solo run for the fourth was fantastic.

Tonight is more special though, even if the performance isn't as memorable. That game was meaningless, this was the biggest match we have won for quite some time.

I'm amazed by how consistently we've picked up points this season. Whether it's down to poor opposition I don't know, but the team spirit and work ethic are something to be proud of.

Yeah, the players were so happy when they scored, particularly Enrique. I remember seeing the likes of Owen and Viduka going off after a defeat last season absolutely not giving a fuck.

Some of those days turn the stomach when you think about it.

The challenge will be keeping them together when we start getting regular beatings. I think Hughton deserves a chance to have a go at it.

Guest BooBoo

Win, defeat or lose, those pea hearted fucks never gave a monkeys about playing for NUFC.