The "We Won't Win Another Game This Season" Fred aka Relegation-o-meter

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think we have every chance of taking something off Liverpool when they come to SJP. I also think West Brom and Brum are winnable games too. I just hate the fact that we have to play Chelsea after the 5-1 raping we got. Another defeat off the back of that and this thread will be the most popular thread on the forum until we win again. I can also see some embarrassing boos on Sunday if the league champions beat us.

Guest Heneage

I'd happily take this position in 6 months time. We've started well, and our signings thus far have all slotted in well and given us a foundation with which to build our squad on. I don't think we'll go down but we'll be in and around it come the end of the season.

Once we've managed to secure next season in this league it's all about getting rid of Smith, Perch, Taylor and the other fringe players that simply aren't good enough and a drain on wages.

The bottom line is at nearly the half way point i'd much rather be in our situation than the likes of Wolves or West Ham.

We're 4 points above the relegation zone with 24 games to play. Our fixtures in the second half of the season are much tougher and our squad is starting to pick up injuries and suspensions. The league is tight and we've got enough about us to finish mid-table but a couple of injuries and we're knee-deep in the shite.

Let's see where we are on Boxing Day.

In my opinion we need about 5 wins and about 3 or 4 draws, thats very possible, but tough looking at the rest of the fixtures we have left. Unfortunatly most of our games against the lesser oppostition are now away games which kind of makes me think we won't pick up maximum points from those games, however I know we will get some points at places where we would expect to get points from. We really need to have atleast 20 points, or even better 25 points before Xmas/New Year comes around.

TBH it's impossible at this stage to guess where we will get points from and where we won't - the season is mental so far. We've beaten Arsenal and been hammered by Bolton in the space of a couple of weeks.

With Tiote and Barton in the side we will do OK IMO, but without them both we look shoddy. No surprise really, we knew our other midfielders were terrible.

• 2 weeks later...

Smacks of KK going this. You just know Chris will be replaced with some clueless cunt and the club will be in utter disarray again. I cant imagine what the players are thinking right now, they are probably fuming just like we are. Im up to a 10 until i see our next manager and our first couple of games.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Cannot say without knowing who we'll get, but it will most likely be another clueless buffoon. Likely to go down, I'd say.