The "We Won't Win Another Game This Season" Fred aka Relegation-o-meter

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest palnese

Only one thing happens when you lose your best players. You go down.

Thank fuck we've still got 5-6 other pretty good players then.

Only one thing happens when you lose your best players. You go down.

...or you go down with a bunch of good quality proven Premiership players who are on amazing amounts of money and clearly too good to be relegated?

The team is more important than the player, and there is no chance we'll go down.

We're far from safe. Good thing we got the British Record Fee man, wonder why we didn't play him today?

Best has it in him to go without a goal till the end of the season, Ameobi WILL be injured, Ranger is lacking the basics, Lovenkrands is too weak.. Great f***ing deal eh Kevin, now you just have to score 15 more goals!

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Our striking options are awful. Worst in the league?

Loven, Ranger, Best.

All three are not good enough. How long's  Ireland out for? This is gonna be a long season

People need to calm down. We need to finish above three of the following: Wolves, Wigan, West Ham, Birmingham, WBA, and Blackpool. We are ahead of all of them. Our goal difference is a lot better than all of them. We currently have a six point lead with a game in hand on 18th. We still play Wolves, WBA, and Birmingham at home as well as Birmingham and Blackpool away. Tiote is back on Saturday, plus we'll have Ben Arfa and Ireland as options at some point. Yes, our strikers are poor, but it's far too early for the kneejerk relegation talk.

Guest Tall Striker

People need to calm down. We need to finish above three of the following: Wolves, Wigan, West Ham, Birmingham, WBA, and Blackpool. We are ahead of all of them. Our goal difference is a lot better than all of them. We currently have a six point lead with a game in hand on 18th. We still play Wolves, WBA, and Birmingham at home as well as Birmingham and Blackpool away. Tiote is back on Saturday, plus we'll have Ben Arfa and Ireland as options at some point. Yes, our strikers are poor, but it's far too early for the kneejerk relegation talk.

Fuck off.

Wa doomed.

As appalling as we were tonight, I have seen worse. It certainly wasn't encouraging, and the threat of relegation is all too real- a couple more games without a win and things will get desperate; but hey, that's what this crumby regime is he for isn't it?! Mediocrity.

We have Ben Arfa, Dan Gosling, Tiote and Ireland to come into the side- that is certainly a positive to take, but where the heck our next goal will come from up top is just beyond me.

Our next 3 games are Arsenal (H), Blackburn (A) and Birmingham (A). I just can't see us winning any of them- a draw at best. And with teams like West Ham starting to win games again, it's going to be very tight. Despite the positives of the players returning there's a potential shithole we're heading towards and we've got to start winning games fast. Win our home games and nick the odd draw on the road and we'll be ok, but as has been said I think we'll limp to the end of the season.

Pray. Fucking pray.

i think we will just about survive. but for me now the season is about watching the expressions on Ash and lambs faces as the penny drops. that they should have kept ac or lined a decent replacement up.

All of a sudden we're back in trouble again. Tonight was toothless and pathetic but luckily we have Tiote back next and Ireland (whenever that is). That can keep us ticking over until Ben Arfa is back, but basically we'll have to play one up front for the foreseeable future. At least we can scrape the occasional set piece goal.

What a joke of a club we are.

out of the 15 games we have left, 2 wins and 4 draws would see us to 40 points which would be safety. Thats 2 wins 4 draws and 9 losses. Surely we'll get that.

Like we did in the relegation season?

A disturbing sequence of mistakes - Hughton's sacking, Pardew as replacement, Carroll gone.. A familiar error pattern which culminated in relegation last time around..

We're left with Nile 'OG Loc' Ranger and Little Petey upfront ffs.. great fucking planning Mike, Arsenal mkII !!

We were still possible relegation candidates before tonight... not much has changed except we now have a weaker squad.

I'd say our chances of relegation have gone up from about 15% to nearer 30%. I still think we'll have enough to stay up, but it'll be a lot more painful than it would have been.

We never win away at Fulham anyway.

What a joke of a club we are.

Aye, fucking shambles to be playing in the "best league in the world" at one of Europe's best all-seater stadiums in a prime, city-centre location every other week.

We should be fucking scraping the Unibond Dr Martens Western Conference and looking up to the likes of Sunderland :rolleyes: