What are you looking forward to most about being in the Premiership next year?

Guest sicko2ndbest

- MOTD

- More matches on TV / streams available as I've moved 360 miles south so can't get to games anymore

- Being underdogs again

- More camera angles for highlights when we're not live

- Transfer rumours about top class players, whether or not we actually sign them

Not all that much tbh. Overhyped league full of plenty of teams who struggle to bring 1,000 fans up here. Suppose there's a few good aways to look forward to of course, and the games against the mackems.

Seeing Tyneside back on PES2011!

I get to play as my fav team and embarress the top 4 prem teams,  woo hoo!!!!!

its good to be back. we've had our year in purgatory and it was actually quite fun. its like going on holiday.....we've had a great time, but ultimately you end up going home.

we're going home to the bloody premier league!!!  :yorkie:

I've had the huge fortune of a season ticket this year. I've felt terribly for all the supporters who can't watch the matches. I bet there's die-hards out there overseas who haven't been able to watch a match this season. So apart from the more obvious reasons, the coverage, in general, is something i really can't fucking wait for. No more 'The Football League Show'. No more inexplicably 'zoom-two-metres-off-the-play' footage. No more twenty-second highlights. We actually mean something again, which is great. Football First man!

I mean, whilst our attendances this season have been exceptional given the context, (i mean our average at home must be around the 43/44k mark?) - i'm looking forward to full houses at home again.

It'll be nice going into a Premier League season with 'avoid relegation' as the expectation. Last season it was a requirement to beat the likes of Wigan and Stoke at home (and too fucking right)... but in reality it wasn't the case and it made it feel so much worse. Imagine - i know, i know - if we're looking at a push for the top 8 come this time next year. That'd be unreal, and i think low expectations will help us immensely.

Actually being able to see the games on TV and not from these shitty laggy internet streams...

and the backs of a few players who clearly have found their level this season and hopefully won't be with the team next season :snod:

This. It's been a fantastic season and relegation wasn't nearly as painful as I thought it would be, but I haven't seen nearly enough NUFC games this season.

Actually being able to see the games on TV and not from these shitty laggy internet streams...

and the backs of a few players who clearly have found their level this season and hopefully won't be with the team next season :snod:

This. It's been a fantastic season and relegation wasn't nearly as painful as I thought it would be, but I haven't seen nearly enough NUFC games this season.

:nods:

Sunday games is something I've missed massively. Sundays, for me, is the best day to watch football, as I'm working Saturdays and Mondays are too far away.

Then, of course, just being on tele at 3 pm on Saturdays again will be brilliant, and even if we aren't, there'll be proper highlights available.

Feeling some form of achievement when we win.

No more Steve Claridge/Maneeesh/That annoying email bitch who has decent tits but never wears anything low cut.

Mackem banter on a level playing field

Beating Tottenham

Feeling some form of achievement when we win.

No more Steve Claridge/Maneeesh/That annoying email bitch who has decent tits but never wears anything low cut.

Mackem banter on a level playing field

Beating Tottenham

Possibly the most pervy statement I have ever read  :lol:

Firstly I'm looking forward to a bit of wheeling and dealing this summer. I love it when we sign players I don't know a lot about but turn out to be really good. It's a shit load more exciting and interesting than signing the likes of Duff, Butt, Smith etc.

After that i'm looking forward to a season without much in the way of expectation. If we stay up i'll be chuffed to bits and anything else is a bonus. 

The atmosphere is back and we've got a group of players that I genuinely like for the first time in ages.

Fucking bring it on!