What are you looking forward to most about being in the Premiership next year?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest palnese

The nervous whistling for the full-time when we're hanging on to a lead for dear life in injury time. Don't think we've had that once this year!

Sheff Utd away  :razz:

Yeah the TV coverage for us not living in the UK, will improve, I'm hoping Setanta Canada sticks around for next year, they show every PL game in full at some point. Every weekend too we have at least 5 games live, shown through the 3 channels who cover them. Newcastle being the big draw in the CCC, we've been on a lot compared to others but it's nowhere near the coverage we had the previous season.

Beating Tottenham.

Unfortunately spuds are way out of our league right now, I hate them and especially hate Redknapp, but you've got to hand it to them, they ran their club very well, spending money in the transfer market but at the same time, selling at good prices. Redknapp has done a great job in pulling it altogther, they've even started to beat the better teams now, if they make the CL it'll be richly deserved, unfortunately.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Look forward to playing against those who jumped ship and have since done nothing, maybe even beating them. Likes of Duff.

Look forward to playing against those who jumped ship and have since done nothing, maybe even beating them. Likes of Duff.

I'm not, because I know what usually happens. I am dreading Owen coming back :(

Just seems like 2 minutes ago we were talking about what we were going to miss about the Premiership.  :colo:

As for next year, I'll look forward to qualifying for the champions league with the last kick of the season as we send the mackems down after beating them on their own turf thanks to a Jose Enrique Liam O'Brianeque freekick.

I'm not, because I know what usually happens. I am dreading Owen coming back :(

I can't wait for it, he'll get one hell of a reception and he deserves it the little prick