You lot, take note

Ishmael

Sideways: Getting het up over an argument that she is never gonna win, Louise Taylor loses her rag over foul-mouthed football fans swamping online forums. ?With contributors shielding their true identities by hiding behind silly names such as BeansOnToast or BigCheese and many forums unmoderated or slackly policed, they are also cowardly. A modern equivalent of poison pen letters. How many bloggers would be happy for their wives or employers to know precisely what they have been writing? The time has come for the game?s ruling bodies to initiate a national ?Online Respect? campaign designed to modify an uncomfortably harsh climate of web ranting.?

said article http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2010/apr/08/aston-villa-newcastle-internet

Guest toonlass

Fucking "wheese keeeyys" Louise again. I wish someone would tape her frigging fingers up and stop her typing!

She makes a living out of writing a load of cack and spite.  Others put her right by posting when she's doing it.

She needs to grow up, start writing decent, mature and truthful articles, then perhaps people will stop slagging her off on the internet. After all, if she was doing that what would there be to slag her off over?

Once an idiot always an idiot it seems...

Guest tyzer

This woman is a joke. This isn't just a football issue, just looks at the comments on any youtube video.

She's right tbh. Forums are full of shit stirring retards. Just look at the SMB.

The problem is, I could replace the world "Forums" with "The Media" in that sentence, and it still would have been appropriate. Well, apart from the poor Grammar.

Yes, a lot of people should be more careful about what they write, and I don't think any of us are without sin here. However, Ms Taylor and many of her colleagues are the very last ones who should be wagging a finger.

Is she for real?

So, an unsubstantiated rumour starts on a message board, possibly started by idiots, yes, but is then broadcast on TalkSport and in the Mirror.

So who, precisely, are the idiots at question here? The people on the message boards, or the trained journalists who really should have known better than to be broadcasting / publishing it.

Im pretty sure most of us who comment about her shit writing would put our real names, however I don't want some "Prince" from Nigeria stealing my details in the process.

Fucking "wheese keeeyys" Louise again. I wish someone would tape her frigging fingers up and stop her typing!

As a small child I lived in Lebanon for a while. At my strict Beirut school, talking, uninvited, during lessons invariably led to a strip of Sellotape being stuck across your mouth.

Lebanese were close.

She is well known for writing absolute tripe but this latest offering takes her to a new low.

Louise, as often pointed out on here, you are a main protagonist of the lies, half truths and bandied rumours you talk about - usually intended to cause unrest and problems at Newcastle United - a club you so obviously despise.

The only difference is you have found a "newspaper" stupid enough to pay you a salary to do it, while most other idiots have to do it for free on internet forums.

Do us all a favour and go back to Beirut or wherever it is you come from. Preferably in a non-journalistic capacity.

Guest Phil K

One of the contributors quite rightly says the editor bumped up a whingeing article of self-sympathy knowing there'd be plenty jumping in.

And so it proved.

For once, it was the supporters smirking.

Guest toonlass

spoke to her briefly when I was on placement covering SBR's death.  She seemed alright, however judging by some of the shite she churns out on a daily basis she's a walking, talking, breathing example of an idiot.