You lot, take note

Ishmael

Well it is spring - I see the turtle-faced beast has woken from her hibernation.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and if she's reading:

:lol:

Bit hypocritical criticising what people post on forums, when she puts her sex tapes on youtube.

Come on, this is getting OTT now, these poor creatures have feelings you know. Just as well they're not reading the forum.

Tin hat on here, but I'm gonna stick up for her. When I did my Broadcast Journalism MA last year, I wanted to interview Rob Lee and Peter Beardsley about those 4-3 games. As she knew my Mum from a long time ago, I e-mailed her and she was really, really helpful - gave me the numbers and helped with the piece. So, from what I can see, she's sound.

I read the article & I just can get my head round it, with all the killings & kidnappings down the Lebanon she survived it all.

Why should Bluberrypiemagpiefan have to reveal his/her real name because the face that encourages gay marriages says so she lives in a world "sources" & "insiders" but that is sweet though.

Really sets women back in the sport when one of the few female journalists writing on football for a major newspaper comes out with such utter clueless shit on a weekly basis, someone who wasn't familiar with her work could quite naively shrug that off as being a pre-menstrual response to reading unkind words on an internet forum, if they didn't know she was a fucking moron for the entirety of each and every calendar month.

That rambling dirge would be a waste of a post on a forum or personal blog, never mind a newspaper column.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Tin hat on here, but I'm gonna stick up for her. When I did my Broadcast Journalism MA last year, I wanted to interview Rob Lee and Peter Beardsley about those 4-3 games. As she knew my Mum from a long time ago, I e-mailed her and she was really, really helpful - gave me the numbers and helped with the piece. So, from what I can see, she's sound.

Nice try, but you've just outted yourself Louise!  :pow:

Nice try, but you've just outted yourself Louise!  :pow:

Darn

Can someone explain to me how she is at all qualified to report on football and North East football in particular?

She hates Newcastle, that seems a good enough reason for most papers.

Horrible woman, always groundlessly shit stirring about Newcastle and obviously been called out about it once too many times now and is now whining her gob off about it.

Note to Ms Taylor: If you printed factual stuff in the first place, you wouldn't get such a slating all the time. Surely it's not that hard to comprehend? Or do you think you should be left in peace to write shit all the time without fear of anyone questioning you?

Guest Roger Kint

Can someone explain to me how she is at all qualified to report on football and North East football in particular?

She hates Newcastle, that seems a good enough reason for most papers.

Wasnt she working on the mackem programmes of something?

Did anyone see Newswipe the other month with the bit about anon sourcing being the main problem in British jouranlism as it basically allows them to print shit. Bit hypocritical to slam Villa talk for making stuff up.

We should said up a Brooker v Louise style Newsnight debate.

Every time I see this thread come back to the top I hope it's the lady herself, showing the backbone to enter into some kind of dialogue. Maybe if she at least attempted to justify her lies she would get less hassle. I mean, unbelievable though it might be, she might actually believe the tripe she writes to be true.  :angel: