Pre-Season Friendlies

James

Utrecht has to be a good shout but we're probably just checking that the mackems haven't booked a friendly and not announced it like last year. Then a short trip across to the Toon's twin town of Gelsenkirchen to play Schalke. Please.

Utrecht has to be a good shout but we're probably just checking that the mackems haven't booked a friendly and not announced it like last year. Then a short trip across to the Toon's twin town of Gelsenkirchen to play Schalke. Please.

Lovelypants would cream himself repeatedly.

Guest washeymag

I fancy a AWAY TRIP to Millwall would be nice to fill the away end and have some good banter with the Millwall fans :cheesy:

Carlisle away match confirmed for 1pm Saturday July 17th.

Might get myself up to this one again, last one was quite enjoyable apart from having to sit in the inbred end. Hope they put more trains on though, wasn't too pleased about having to stand all the way to Carlisle.

Could be a sign that we are going to send Ranger to Carlisle considering he has been linked to a loan move there?

It has been arranged as part of their centenary celebrations.

Might get myself up to this one again, last one was quite enjoyable apart from having to sit in the inbred end. Hope they put more trains on though, wasn't too pleased about having to stand all the way to Carlisle.

1pm? thought it was 3.

Guest Geordiesned

1pm? thought it was 3.

1pm on police advice.

1pm? thought it was 3.

1pm on police advice.

Bad news, may have to work that morning.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest BooBoo

Do my eyes deceive me or are NUFC charging £20 a ticket for the home friendly with PSV?

If we don't have any signings to showcase I'd wager the crowd will be pretty piss poor. Greedy bastards.

Do my eyes deceive me or are NUFC charging £20 a ticket for the home friendly with PSV?

If we don't have any signings to showcase I'd wager the crowd will be pretty piss poor. Greedy bastards.

Sat 31.07.2010 PSV Eindhoven (h) @ 3pm.

£20 adults, £10 OAPs/students, £5, U18s.

£20 Family ticket (1 adult & 1 child)

poor really.

Guest BooBoo

Fuck that, said it loads of times before but season ticket holders should get these games at no more than half price.

Guest Roger Kint

Media outcry at Geordies turning their back on SBR anniversary game on the way. Typical Ashley to charge that and fans will come off looking shit

Media outcry at Geordies turning their back on SBR anniversary game on the way. Typical Ashley to charge that and fans will come off looking s***

but an adult can take a child for free looks decent (if .com are correct). might take the girls if i'm off.

Guest Roger Kint

Aye but its probably not the best reason to start having kids now mate ;D

Seriously though am away that weekend anyway but wouldnt have paid £20 to watch a friendly even with the SBR background to it, surely a full house would be a more fitting occasion?