Reading 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 13/04/10 - post match reaction from page 14

Dave

Anyone think Nolan can get into double figures next season?

I know he had lost his way at Bolton but he is certianly scoring some goals - fat or not he has done well this season in the eating stakes

I really doubt it.  You struggle to find many midfielders scoring ten goals, never mind one in a team battling relegation.  Add to that the fact that he'll be a year older and fatter and it seems unlikely.

I know he had lost his way at Bolton but he is certianly scoring some goals - fat or not he has done well this season in the eating stakes

I really doubt it.  You struggle to find many midfielders scoring ten goals, never mind one in a team battling relegation.  Add to that the fact that he'll be a year older and fatter and it seems unlikely.

He'll be older, yes. But I doubt he'll be any fatter.  :lol:

Your argument is flawed - there is no way you can call him a midfielder

Forumite at the game: "Get Ameobi off.  So poor." 

He's been poor whenever he's played this season. Aside from the moments where he's had a yard of space infront of goal.

Yup.  He's probably our worst striker in terms of general play, IMO.  Good goalscorer though, at this level anyway...