Reading 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 13/04/10 - post match reaction from page 14

Dave

Guest jeffers09

Hope West Brom f***ing anihilate them.

I really couldn't give two shits what anyone else does,come Saturday when we avoid defat at Home Park,we shall be champions.

We play monday :dowie:

How was Gylfi Sigurdsson for Reading?

Came off injured with about 10 minutes to go, sounded bad. Nee idea how he played before that, but I think the entire Reading team sounded a bit poor.

How was Gylfi Sigurdsson for Reading?

Came off injured with about 10 minutes to go, sounded bad. Nee idea how he played before that, but I think the entire Reading team sounded a bit poor.

Did you see how much time they added after that?

Didn't expect that at all. Hats off to the league champions, all but confirmed now

5 points off 100, a victory from the title and a game from unbeaten season home record :thup:

Didn't expect that at all. Hats off to the league champions, all but confirmed now :thup:

neither did i. point at home park good enough but as with the way  promotion came about we may not need to kick another ball.

Guest The_Scoreboard

Didn't expect that at all. Hats off to the league champions, all but confirmed now

5 points off 100, a victory from the title and a game from unbeaten season home record :thup:

Also one good result from equalling our undefeated run too. :celb: I love looking at this bit of Sky.com O0

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j106/topyoke/form.jpg