Plymouth Argyle v Newcastle United - Monday 19th April @ 7:45pm

leazes.ender

Guest Leazes_Lad

Obviously I don't want us to get beat, but sealing the league against Ipswich is much more appealing....

I'm going to both and would much rather we did the business tomorow, away day, niiiice

Obviously I don't want us to get beat, but sealing the league against Ipswich is much more appealing....

Not for me. Going to this one, not going to Ipswich. Really hoping we can get a win, hoping we put a good team out and that there's a good atmosphere.

I'd rather we hammered Plymouth and then have the Championship cup presented after the Ipswich game (which we also win) in front of the sold out home crowd.

Bet alot of the big name players don't head down to plymouth not with that sort of journey when theres no need.

I didn't realise it was such a gruelling ordeal for our professional players to sit on a coach!

I'd rather we hammered Plymouth and then have the Championship cup presented after the Ipswich game (which we also win) in front of the sold out home crowd.

Havn't they already said we'll get given the trophey tomorrow if we get the point?

Havn't they already said we'll get given the trophey tomorrow if we get the point?

Nope its definitely getting presented at SJP.

Don't know. I have read that the players want it to be presented after Ipswich (assuming we've won it by then). Don't see why the league would be so desperate to award the trophy the game we secure it rather than wait for a home game.

Guest Geordiesned

The league gave them the option to collect the trophy tomorrow but they said they wanted to wait until the Ipswich match.

Bet alot of the big name players don't head down to plymouth not with that sort of journey when theres no need.

I didn't realise it was such a gruelling ordeal for our professional players to sit on a coach!

Ah I agree but wait and see, the fuss the players made last time about having to go by coach was a joke.

The league gave them the option to collect the trophy tomorrow but they said they wanted to wait until the Ipswich match.

There's also the small matter of us still needing a point to actually win the Championship first.

Ah I agree but wait and see, the fuss the players made last time about having to go by coach was a joke.

That was because Ashley wouldn't pay for the flight. That's not the case this time. Any player who refused to travel because it was by Coach should be fined a weeks wages.

There's also the small matter of us still needing a point to actually win the Championship first.

That was because Ashley wouldn't pay for the flight. That's not the case this time. Any player who refused to travel because it was by Coach should be fined a weeks wages.

So they can pay for the plane next time??? :pow:

Do you really think theyll be bothered that they have to sit on that coach for a few hours? Have you seen the thing? Its hardly the megabus. Its an absolute beast man.

Excuse me?

Megabus:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DfzdonUL28U/SapmhGNxaJI/AAAAAAAAAOI/Q1p5VmS2u6c/s320/new_megabus_double_decker.jpg

Team coach:

http://www.ellisonstravel.com/images/imageManager/464c768213e36Black%20Starliner%20Outside%20Neoplan%20cropped.jpg

Maybe I'm missing something here, but don't they all have pretty flash cars?  The type that aren't too uncomfortable to sit in, pretty nice to drive, and I'm assuming they all have SatNav too?

Yeah but they have expensive gas guzzling cars that do somewhere between 8-20 MPG, imagine how many times you would have to stop for fuel? They would be lucky if they made it to Scotch corner before they had to stop and fill up, imgaine that to Plymouth and back.