NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

this board will implode if Skeljbred signs, it'll be like the 2nd coming of jesus!

We thought that would happen when Ranger scored his first competitive goal, but alas... no.

The site crashed when Ranger scored!

A few people on twitter say we watched Skeljbred and Annan for Rosenborg last night and are now negotiating for Skeljbred.

A few people? Random people who have nothing to do with sport whatsoever, or? :lol:

As much as I'd cum if he signed for us, I really don't see us going after another midfielder now.

Reading a Marseille forum and they reckon Ben Arfa is a gonna. Well, it's in French and I've google-translated but they're talking about fees etc. Just wonder which club he'll end up at...

Dharmesh Sheth said on SSN earlier that he'd been informed by Ben Arfa's agent (might have been through sources in France but he definitely mentioned his agent) he'd been offered to us, Everton and Liverpool along with an unnamed German club.

I know Hughton kind of shrugged it off yesterday but he did also mention a few weeks ago about certain players 'becoming available'. Gosling was obviously one of those players he was referring to, doesn't stop Ben Arfa being another one of them though. We can only hope...

Reading a Marseille forum and they reckon Ben Arfa is a gonna. Well, it's in French and I've google-translated but they're talking about fees etc. Just wonder which club he'll end up at...

Dharmesh Sheth said on SSN earlier that he'd been informed by Ben Arfa's agent (might have been through sources in France but he definitely mentioned his agent) he'd been offered to us, Everton and Liverpool along with an unnamed German club.

I know Hughton kind of shrugged it off yesterday but he did also mention a few weeks ago about certain players 'becoming available'. Gosling was obviously one of those players he was referring to, doesn't stop Ben Arfa being another one of them though. We can only hope...

It might be nothing but him not being on their official website anymore may suggest something. You never know I guess.

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.omplanete.com%2Fforum%2Fviewtopic.php%3Fid%3D19949

A link to the French discussing it. 13 pages in 5 hours...

It might be nothing but him not being on their official website anymore may suggest something. You never know I guess.

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.omplanete.com%2Fforum%2Fviewtopic.php%3Fid%3D19949

Reading that hurt my head. :lol:

Reading that hurt my head. :lol:

:lol:

Aye. I don't really know if I got anything concrete out of it. All the sentences are backwards.

A few people on twitter say we watched Skeljbred and Annan for Rosenborg last night and are now negotiating for Skeljbred.

A few people? Random people who have nothing to do with sport whatsoever, or? :lol:

As much as I'd cum if he signed for us, I really don't see us going after another midfielder now.

Aye I take them all with a pinch of salt obviously.

Chris Hughton has now revealed none of these five players are heading to St James Park...although Raul would be welcomed if he took a huge pay cut!

“It's natural that we get linked with players but none of those are accurate,” Hughton told The Journal. "Raul would have to take a huge pay cut to come here - I don't think he's going to do that!

"The Benjani rumour is just wrong - he hasn't been training with us and there is nothing in the Gary Hooper rumour either. I read about Ben Arfa, but there has been absolutely no contact there.

"I think people have picked up on my relationship with Sol and him being available. He is a good player but at the moment there's nothing to say on it. There hasn't been any progress."

I imagine that quote about Ben Arfa was in Wednesday afternoon's usual Press Conference thing, the story about us having spoke to Marseille came Thursday morning, so quite feasible for us to have spoke to them between that interview, and the story in La Provence.

I imagine that quote about Ben Arfa was in Wednesday afternoon's usual Press Conference thing, the story about us having spoke to Marseille came Thursday morning, so quite feasible for us to have spoke to them between that interview, and the story in La Provence.

we're not getting him tbh

Chris Hughton has now revealed none of these five players are heading to St James Park...although Raul would be welcomed if he took a huge pay cut!

“It's natural that we get linked with players but none of those are accurate,” Hughton told The Journal. "Raul would have to take a huge pay cut to come here - I don't think he's going to do that!

"The Benjani rumour is just wrong - he hasn't been training with us and there is nothing in the Gary Hooper rumour either. I read about Ben Arfa, but there has been absolutely no contact there.

"I think people have picked up on my relationship with Sol and him being available. He is a good player but at the moment there's nothing to say on it. There hasn't been any progress."

Why should we take any notice of him?, he's not the coach, Alan Shearer is.

Newcastle have also reportedly made an offer for Velez Sarsfield full-back Nicolas Otamendi, the 22-year-old Argentine, who can play at centre-back or right-back. The Magpies will hope he has improved since he struggled against Germany in the World Cup quarter-final defeat in Cape Town. He was eventually substituted by Diego Maradona in the 70th minute. Velez Sarsfield hope to get £8.5m for the player.

Newcastle have also reportedly made an offer for Velez Sarsfield full-back Nicolas Otamendi, the 22-year-old Argentine, who can play at centre-back or right-back. The Magpies will hope he has improved since he struggled against Germany in the World Cup quarter-final defeat in Cape Town. He was eventually substituted by Diego Maradona in the 70th minute. Velez Sarsfield hope to get £8.5m for the player.

ain't seen much of him but heard good things.