NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Harry Redknapp knows fuck all about good players himself. He also has no scouts, he just steals players other clubs have scouted. His face cancer will end him soon, thankfully.

Harry Redknapp knows f*** all about good players himself. He also has no scouts, he just steals players other clubs have scouted. His face cancer will end him soon, thankfully.

Fucking hell :spit:

So M'Bengue, Graham and Rondon all apparently strongly linked in the last couple of days.

Can't see Rondon coming with Malaga willing to splash the cash and also the reported interest from Arsenal.

M'Bengue might be a decent shout although now the whole world knows of our interest it may alert other suitors.

And Graham, what do people think about us chasing him? Bright starlet at Boro who didn't quite make it, ended up on numerous loans at lower league clubs before settling at Carlisle and being pretty much a success and then being snapped up by Watford. Quite slow first season before really coming into his own this season scoring 24 goals in a very average mid table side. As someone else mentioned scored more than Carroll in the same league and with him being a local lad you'd think he'd bust a gut for the club. I definitely think he's worth a serious look.

Guest Shaun

Harry Redknapp knows f*** all about good players himself. He also has no scouts, he just steals players other clubs have scouted. His face cancer will end him soon, thankfully.

I have face cancer and I find this highly offensive. j/k

Quite a weak article but linked nevertheless. Never heard of him tbh.

Reported Aston Villa, Birmingham, Sunderland and Newcastle target Victor Wanyama admits it would be a dream to play in the Premier League.

Skysports.com revealed on Thursday that the English clubs have shown interest in the 19-year-old midfielder, who is currently starring for Germinal Beerschot Antwerpen.

But while Wanyama confesses that he is flattered by the speculation, he insists that no deal has been agreed.

"I am very excited to be linked with Premier League clubs. But nothing is done yet, it is paper talk," he told skysports.com.

"But it is a dream for me to play one day in one of the top leagues in Europe and there is no better at the moment than the English league."

From a French football journalist on Twitter - L'Equipe says Newcastle are preparing a bid for Bordeaux's 6'5" Malian striker Cheick Diabate, who they've watched in recent games.