NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

That stories either complete fabrication or Spurs don't want to sell. My money's on the former.

I just think Levy doesn't realise sometimes you need to lower your asking price to get rid of players as he wants to

Can quote big when the Russians are lurking though as they've mad cash.

Bendtner to Stoke makes no sense to me, for player or for club. I'll stick my neck out and say he'll not be a regular.

Aye!

I also see that the Mail are still mentioning Erdinç....

The Erdinc one still has some way to go imo. He played like 10 minutes on Saturday for PSG and its difficult to see where he fits into the their side, especially if they keep spending.

Hadn't heard of Pieters before today, but (if true) it's positive that we're signing a Dutch international to replace Enrique. Obviously, I'd have preferred Enrique to stay, but I've been set on him leaving for months now, Pieters might be a decent replacement.

That stories either complete fabrication or Spurs don't want to sell. My money's on the former.

I just think Levy doesn't realise sometimes you need to lower your asking price to get rid of players as he wants to

Jew. Lowering prices. Nevar!!!

Anzhi just paid 13 million for Zhirkov. Paylyuchenko is better and plays a more marquee position.

but he's 29. I don't think anyone would pay more than half that for a player approaching 30.

If I could grow a baby inside me I would let Jose go in bare back but he obviously doesn't want to stay so if we can get someone in who will give us stability then it's the best of a bad situation. Apparently quite highly rated too even if he has a shit footballer name.

@CaulkinTheTimes George Caulkin

Plus Alan Pardew will have more striker talks with #NUFC hierarchy this week.

11 minutes ago

I hope they are along the lines of "Ok look speccy, look fatty, sign me a fucking decent striker you shower of cunts".

11 minutes ago

Now we know there's no strikers in that "influx of incoming signings this week" anyway.

11 minutes ago

I hope they are along the lines of "Ok look speccy, look fatty, sign me a f***ing decent striker you shower of c***s".

...And not Carlton cunting Cole

11 minutes ago

Caulkin -

"Believe Pardew still has to persuade board to free cash for striker though. Meetings this week."

11 minutes ago

Caulkin -

"Believe Pardew still has to persuade board to free cash for striker though. Meetings this week."

Why? If we were really in for Gameiro or Erding the money should still be there.

11 minutes ago

Caulkin -

Why? If we were really in for Gameiro or Erding the money should still be there.

Obertan's wages.

11 minutes ago

Caulkin -

Obertan's wages.

Maintaining of the pitch from saturday

11 minutes ago

Caulkin -

Would be nice to know what this means exactly.

It implies either that all these weeks the hierarchy have not actually been willing to back the manager's call for a 2nd striker,

or that they've reached the end of Carr's list and need persuading to back Pardew's judgement on one.

11 minutes ago

Caulkin -

Would be nice to know what this means exactly.

It implies either that all these weeks the hierarchy have not actually been willing to back the manager's call for a 2nd striker,

or that they've reached the end of Carr's list and need persuading to back Pardew's judgement on one.

http://i.thelocalpeople.co.uk/275796/Article/images/12855039/2987534.png

11 minutes ago

Caulkin -

Jesus fucking wept.