NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Would be great if we could get Pieters signed. Puts us in a much stronger position with the Enrique situation if we have his replacement already here.

How? Liverpool would then know we would definitely sell as it would be unrealistic to keep both here for one spot. As it is they might be worried we will keep him here.

The planned signing of Pieters is also significant. Newcastle are determined to land the 22 year-old before the weekend so he can play against Arsenal, which raises further doubts about Jose Enrique’s future.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/8689749/Joey-Bartons-Newcastle-United-future-hangs-in-balance-after-breaking-club-rules-on-using-Twitter.html

Lazy journalism once again from that cunt

The planned signing of Pieters is also significant. Newcastle are determined to land the 22 year-old before the weekend so he can play against Arsenal, which raises further doubts about Jose Enrique’s future.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/8689749/Joey-Bartons-Newcastle-United-future-hangs-in-balance-after-breaking-club-rules-on-using-Twitter.html

Luke Edwards really is some kind of champion c*** like

Aye proper prize wanker that bloke like

Lazy journalism once again from that c***

Aye. :rant: :rant:

He really is such a c***.

It does sound like Pardew is prepared to give him one more chance, but Ashley / Llambias still aren't convinced. FWIW, I think Ashley-Llambias are right.

How many times does it really pay off, to allow a player to behave badly on an ongoing basis, but still keep him at the club because of his ability. Not many. It's a team game.

It does sound like Pardew is prepared to give him one more chance, but Ashley / Llambias still aren't convinced. FWIW, I think Ashley-Llambias are right.

How many times does it really pay off, to allow a player to behave badly on an ongoing basis, but still keep him at the club because of his ability. Not many. It's a team game.

:lol:

This based on that Telegraph piece?

:lol:

This based on that Telegraph piece?

No, come on Dave. This sorry saga has been unfolding over quite a few months, with Pardew regularly in the conciliatory role, and Joey and the owner at loggerheads.

Guest bimpy474

Defoe available for £5m according to talksport.

If true, big if, I'd take him for that.

He already said he doesn't want to move North hasn't he, well according to the papers.

He already said he doesn't want to move North hasn't he, well according to the papers.

Might be different after tonight.

Pav can be frustrating at times but the genuine quality is there.

Be very happy if he was our #9 next season.

Be delighted with him or Defoe at this stage. Still, proper gutted if we ended up with Crouch.

Always seems weird to me that Defoe and Pav are made available while Crouch is still there. He's the one I wouldn't want to touch with a barge pole...the lanky streak of piss.

Guest bimpy474

Might be different after tonight.

True but i bet he doesn't live in Clapham, nowt happening in leafy Chigwell.