NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

He's in talks with Galatasary but hasn't signed yet. Just text for more information again and got this:

"The word on the grapevine is that if United offer Emerton a two year contract he will happily sign on the dotted line next week. He is holding out as long as possible and I understand he wants to sign for United if the contract is right. I also have it on good authority that he will take up the vacant number 5 shirt despite Sol Campbell's imminent signing".

He's in talks with Galatasary but hasn't signed yet. Just text for more information again and got this:

"The word on the grapevine is that if United offer Emerton a two year contract he will happily sign on the dotted line next week. He is holding out as long as possible and I understand he wants to sign for United if the contract is right. I also have it on good authority that he will take up the vacant number 5 shirt despite Sol Campbell's imminent signing".

i missed itk stuff

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Brett Emerton man. He's 31, we tried and failed to sign him 7 years ago, with the gimp choosing Blackburn... BLACKBURN over us.

I'm guessing the report is basing their opinion of that from just what they've read in the French press themselves.

To be fair though, this has been one of the main stories in French football for the past week the Ben Arfa/Newcastle talk, so there has to be something man, even if it doesn't come off.

Ben Arfa news is 'relatively positive', whatever that means.

This Twitter again?

Yeah, guy from the Journal/Chronicle. Now he's saying he's pretty sure there is firm NUFC interest in Ben Arfa. :frantic:

This Twitter again?

Yeah, guy from the Journal/Chronicle. Now he's saying he's pretty sure there is firm NUFC interest in Ben Arfa. :frantic:

nope still dont believe it refuse to get my hopes up

This Twitter again?

Which guy is it?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Also: "talk of Steven Taylor being unhappy and wanting to move away is way of the mark"

Not what I've heard at all. Nee one likes the egotistical tit, who seemingly winds people up for fun and believes he's one of the best players at the club. He's holding out for more money due to how much Colo is on knowing full well how badly covered Newcastle are at the back at the moment. His agent is part of the 'Shepard' family, so you know its going to end in a lot of bollocks.

Hang on, lawsuit dodging edit incoming.

.... allegedly.

This Twitter again?

Which guy is it?

mark douglas i think

This Twitter again?

What a big pansy  :lol:

Don't want to get your delicate little feelings hurt pookie wookie ... aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww how sweet.

MAN THE FREAK' UP SON!

This Twitter again?

Don't want to get your delicate little feelings hurt pookie wookie ... aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww how sweet.

MAN THE FREAK' UP SON!

not going to believe it until i see him in a toon shirt (which wont happen)

This Twitter again?

MAN THE FREAK' UP SON!

not going to believe it until i see him in a toon shirt (which wont happen)

Believe what? No one has said he's signing!  :lol:

Talking about how it's likely to be his last match for Marseille, that he's proud to be playing in the country where originates from, that he's likely to join Newcastle, and he hopes to be in the France squad against Norway.

Just the voice-over bloke says anything about us. Ben Arfa just says how many of his family are coming for the PSG match and then in the second bit how happy he is to be travelling with the national squad for the Norway match.