NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

You mean the one against Arsenal in the relegation season? :facepalm:

Could realistically have kept us up.

OH i was away in canada then but i was thinking about the one away to everton a season or so earlier where he sent it into orbit!

I know that. But it's pathetically predictable that all of the blame falls at the doorstep of the £10m flop as opposed to the local lad who made some of the most basic goalkeeping errors in that game.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Talk about transfer rumours, please.

Me mam said we might be getting Ben Arfa.

Ho'way ya Mam!  :clap2:

Guest BooBoo

Tbf, I've criticised Harper as well as Oba. I've never rated Harper as anything other than a very average top flight keeper.

Guest secteur2010

Man United's goals just been on SSN - Cleverley scored again and it was a really well taken goal.

Aye saw that this morning. Good goal and I can't see Fergie letting him go out this season. But I've been known to be wrong in the past.

Talk about transfer rumours, please.

Me mam said we might be getting Ben Arfa.

Ho'way ya Mam!  :clap2:

And your mam is ?  :lol:

She's 49, doesn't watch football, just has a feeling.

That'll be her hormones.

Man United's goals just been on SSN - Cleverley scored again and it was a really well taken goal.

Aye saw that this morning. Good goal and I can't see Fergie letting him go out this season. But I've been known to be wrong in the past.

He's already said he wants him and Welbeck to go out on loan. Deals are getting sorted when they arrive back from America apparently. Hope we don't mess about and end up missing out on Cleverley.

I have a hunch that Cleverley has been lined up for months. I think Fergy just wanted him (and Welbeck) to join the squad in the US to remind them that they are still part of the club.

The second he gets back he will join either us or another premiership relegation contenter. I hope we can get him, he'd be a great addition for us.

What typeof striker is cleverly? No9 back to goal, in between lines guile berkamp type or out and out pace boy...

Tell me some more pls...

He's not even a striker and if he was it would be unwise to catagorise a player in that way.

From what i've seen, he's an intelligent attacking midfield player with good feet.