NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Maybe N-Online should start a fanzine...

Yep, we need to start allocating columns.

cp40: "What Keegan did next,,,"

Ronaldo: "Why you're all wrong about everything"

Mick: "100 years ago today..."

and so on.

I just wet myself :lol:

Guest MrBrown

Oliver didn't speak his mind. He consistently took aim at the easy targets and licked the arse of the local lads who were keen to give him interviews. Scum of the earth that prick.

Picking on easy targets and playing favourites? Reminds me of someone.

Oliver didn't speak his mind. He consistently took aim at the easy targets and licked the arse of the local lads who were keen to give him interviews. Scum of the earth that prick.

Yeah, Alan Oliver. Fucking read it again, man.

Yeah, Alan Oliver. f***ing read it again, man.

:lol:

and so on.

:lol: :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1300418/Tom-Cleverley-join-Wigan-loan.html

Tom Cleverley to join Wigan on loan: Roberto Martinez fends off Bolton and Newcastle to Manchester United starlet

Manchester United midfielder Tom Cleverley will spend the season on loan at Wigan after Roberto Martinez beat Newcastle and Bolton to sign the Old Trafford youngster.

Cleverley, 21, impressed on United's pre-season tour of the United States and scored a superb individual goal against the MLS All-Stars in Houston.

But manager Sir Alex Ferguson had said that he and striker Danny Welbeck were likely to spend the season on loan at other Premier League clubs and Wigan have won the race to sign Cleverley.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1300418/Tom-Cleverley-join-Wigan-loan.html

Tom Cleverley to join Wigan on loan: Roberto Martinez fends off Bolton and Newcastle to Manchester United starlet

Manchester United midfielder Tom Cleverley will spend the season on loan at Wigan after Roberto Martinez beat Newcastle and Bolton to sign the Old Trafford youngster.

Cleverley, 21, impressed on United's pre-season tour of the United States and scored a superb individual goal against the MLS All-Stars in Houston.

But manager Sir Alex Ferguson had said that he and striker Danny Welbeck were likely to spend the season on loan at other Premier League clubs and Wigan have won the race to sign Cleverley.

If Cleverley goes to Wigan we should be damn sure to get Ben Arfa.

I was hoping we went for both, excellent prospects.

Of the two, Cleverley seems to be the one who's more in demand.

I'm not so optimistic now, because it seems that all the Lancashire clubs are after him, and that will have its advantages for him. I just hope that the thought of playing in front of 50,000 crowds tips the lad into favouring us.

Not that he'd have the last word. I'm worried that we're a bit out of favour with Ferguson after we borrowed Rossi and then didn't play him .

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

and so on.

:lol:

Do it!  :clap2:

I'm not so optimistic now, because it seems that all the Lancashire clubs are after him, and that will have its advantages for him. I just hope that the thought of playing in front of 50,000 crowds tips the lad into favouring us.

Not that he'd have the last word. I'm worried that we're a bit out of favour with Ferguson after we borrowed Rossi and then didn't play him .

Bit like Moses really. You'd think if he had hopes of breaking into Manure's first team he'd fancy playing in front of our crowds so as to get acclimatised to big crowds rather than playing in front of 500 men and their dogs!! Must think he's more likely to get more first team action at the DW stadium.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Bit like Moses really. You'd think if he had hopes of breaking into Manure's first team he'd fancy playing in front of our crowds so as to get acclimatised to big crowds rather than playing in front of 500 men and their dogs!! Must think he's more likely to get more first team action at the DW stadium.

Wouldn't think he was wrong in thinking that.

He's clearly chose Wigan based on the ease of it all.  I'd sooner play football down the road than go to the disorganised rabble over the other side of the country.

Probably not his choice at all.  He'll do as he's told I'd imagine

You are probably right about Rossi. Also, Wigan means the lad doesn't have to move from his home.

A wake-up call for all who still think we are a big draw for talented youngsters and for those who think Wigan will be one of the teams we can rely on finishing above this season.

Very disappointing - would rather have had Cleverly than Ben Arfa frankly. Would have been more reliable.

We got Simpson on loan, though. Don't think we are "out of favour" with Fergie.

If Hughton really would have wanted Cleverly he would have got him. He's Hughton, man.  :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

We got Simpson on loan, though. Don't think we are "out of favour" with Fergie.

If Hughton really would have wanted Cleverly he would have got him. He's Hughton, man.  :lol:

Aye, but Ferguson was ready to sell Simpson as he wasn't going to make it at Man U. Where as he wants Cleverly to be exposed to 1st team football to develop.

Beeb has Mackems as favourites to get Cleverly now.

I think I've come to the realisation that we'll not buy anyone else this summer, the best we can hope for now I think is a loan deal for a kid from Manure, Arsenal, Man Shitty or a like. If we don't get that foil for Carroll, it's going to be a long hard season I feel.

Beeb has Mackems as favourites to get Cleverly now.

I think I've come to the realisation that we'll not buy anyone else this summer, the best we can hope for now I think is a loan deal for a kid from Manure, Arsenal, Man Shitty or a like. If we don't get that foil for Carroll, it's going to be a long hard season I feel.

We'll get Ben Arfa or Djalo imo.