NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Reo-Coker>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Smith

Where has Reo-Coker been of late though? Seems like ages I've seen him play.

Was injured for a while. Even while fit, MON didn't seem overly impressed, and used him as a jack-of-all-trades.

It sounds like pure speculation. Villa are in trouble and I can't see why they'd want to release him to a rival at this point.

He'd be a good acquisition, because we don't have a DM with any kind of engine apart from Tiote. Reo Coker can also play at right back.

It sounds like pure speculation. Villa are in trouble and I can't see why they'd want to release him to a rival at this point.

He'd be a good acquisition, because we don't have a DM with any kind of engine apart from Tiote. Reo Coker can also play at right back.

Then again Villa are supposedly about to seal a deal for Jean Makoun and/or Sissoko and Reo-Coker's contract is up at the end of this season.

What would Spurs want for Krancjar?

8 mill?

I'm sure KD will come on and announce at least double that though. :lol:

They got him for £2.5 million, after taking advantage of Portsmouth's plight last season, but being the despicable swindlers they are they'd likely be after around £8 million I'd imagine, yeah.

Reo-Coker is shit. Was promising once. Never materialised though.

Stevenage are shit but Alan Smith managed to make them look good. Let's get some perspective here. Reo-Coker would be a massive upgrade on on him.

Reo-Coker is shit. Was promising once. Never materialised though.

Stevenage are shit but Alan Smith managed to make them look good. Let's get some perspective here. Reo-Coker would be a massive upgrade on on him.

I don't know like. He's looked clueless in the games I've seen him in. He's a passenger in a struggling team.

Mark Douglas

On Thursday 13th January 2011, @msidouglas said:

Long old day on the #nufc beat. Nothing imminent transfer-wise, it seems although a new(ish) name was chucked at me. Doubt it but it's in Jnl tomorrow.

What's Kranjcar doing these days, still wasting away in the depths of the Spurs squad or on his way out? Would have prefered him to both Bentley and Larsson.

Played against Charlton and was underwhelming. Don't think you'd find many Spurs fans who want to get rid - most see him as a good back-up for VDV's position - but not sure 'arry agrees. The rumour is that he came back "unfit" for pre-season.

Redknapp seems unwilling to try him in the VDV position, which doesn't make any sense to me. That would suit him perfectly IMO. He's not the quickest in the world, but lovely touch and vision and a good shot.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas @

@TheMightySteve Come on Faz, we're trying to boost circulation - I couldn't reveal it on Twitter! Pardew press conf at 2:may know more then

Now, his agent Wayne Lindsay has told NUFCfans.co.uk that Wright Phillips could move to Tyneside.

He said:

"We're looking at a number of options and Newcastle is an option for Shaun"

When asked about rumours regarding Wright Phillips being in Newcastle tonight, he said

"I can't comment on that at this moment in time."

Is that a "serious" site like? SWP should stay the hell away tbh.