NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Sorry if I missed something but where the hell is this £8 million figure coming from?

Apperently Roy Hodgson wants to bring Wayne Routledge to Liverpool in January.... rumour...

Source: http://www.nettavisen.no/sport/fotball/pl/article2992195.ece

Good he can have him.

Typical thoughtless response. What would you suggest we do without him?

That's easy, put Raylor in his place :) & spend the £8M on a striker

Oh right, cheers.

Since we're already discussing this rumour, I'll  say...  Babel for Routledge? Exchange.. Anyone?

I'm not sure if Babel is suffering from a lack of confidence, or if he's not that great.

Liverpool is a tough club to come into. They're making promising young players look a bit ordinary. There's pressure.

Whilst Babel > Routledge, Ryan Babel is a complete f***ing moron. His twitter patter is beyond terrible and he deserves to rot in Liverpool's reserves.

So you'd pass on the opportunity to get Babel because "his twitter patter is beyond terrible". Brilliant. I mean it makes all the sense in the world! Nolan's awesome patter and banter clearly makes for one hell of a footballer. I mean come on! The Nolan chicken dance after the penalty? Priceless stuff. Just what every team needs for world dominance. I can totally see where you are coming from.

Whilst Babel > Routledge, Ryan Babel is a complete f***ing moron. His twitter patter is beyond terrible and he deserves to rot in Liverpool's reserves.

So you'd pass on the opportunity to get Babel because "his twitter patter is beyond terrible". Brilliant. I mean it makes all the sense in the world! Nolan's awesome patter and banter clearly makes for one hell of a footballer. I mean come on! The Nolan chicken dance after the penalty? Priceless stuff. Just what every team needs for world dominance. I can totally see where you are coming from.

Did you even read his post? There's always one.

Yes I did read it. The point being that Ryan Babel's "patter" has nothing to do with anything. I highly doubt his poor patter makes him a fucking moron either. You're the one who doesn't get it pal.

Yes I did read it. The point being that Ryan Babel's "patter" has nothing to do with anything. I highly doubt his poor patter makes him a f***ing moron either. You're the one who doesn't get it pal.

So just to clarify where does SEMTEX say: 'I wouldn't sign Babel because his patter is shit, I'd rather have Nolan'?

Yes I did read it. The point being that Ryan Babel's "patter" has nothing to do with anything. I highly doubt his poor patter makes him a f***ing moron either. You're the one who doesn't get it pal.

So just to clarify where does SEMTEX say: 'I wouldn't sign Babel because his patter is s***, I'd rather have Nolan'?

Well the discussion is about getting Babel right? SEMTEX acknowledges that he is a better player than Routledge, but who deserves (seriously?!) to rot in Liverpool's reserves because of his terrible "patter". If he's rotting in Liverpool's reserves I fail to see how he could then play for Newcastle simultaneously.

So just to clarify where does SEMTEX say: 'I wouldn't sign Babel because his patter is s***, I'd rather have Nolan'?

Well the discussion is about getting Babel right? SEMTEX acknowledges that he is a better player than Routledge, but who deserves (seriously?!) to rot in Liverpool's reserves because of his terrible "patter". If he's rotting in Liverpool's reserves I fail to see how he could then play for Newcastle simultaneously.

I think your reading into his statement a little too far. Calm down.

I think your reading into his statement a little too far. Calm down dear!

I wasn just having a bit of a dig. Just remember similar comments about people not wanting Prince Boateng over the summer because he was a prick etc. Just find it all really harsh.