NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

My hatred of him mainly comes from his dive to get Robbie Elliott sent off in that FA Cup quarter final.

Yep. Dyer confronted him about it at an Adidas exhibition a few days later, "shit happens, Kieron" was the response.

Horrible little cunt, basically.

My hatred of him mainly comes from his dive to get Robbie Elliott sent off in that FA Cup quarter final.

Yep. Dyer confronted him about it at an Adidas exhibition a few days later, "shit happens, Kieron" was the response.

Horrible little cunt, basically.

Had forgotten about that. Cunt.

My hatred of him mainly comes from his dive to get Robbie Elliott sent off in that FA Cup quarter final, that and being a mercenary little shit who hasn't had a good game for three years including far too many embarrassingly poor England showings.

I also do not want to see Joey Barton shifted from the right of midfield.

That game was shocking for cheating, I seem to remember Parker yelling in Del Horno's face for flinging himself to the floor.

Guest toonlass

As an aside, cwarris has us after Irelend as well. He was right about Pardew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cwarris has linked us with everyone this transfer window, he also linked Carroll with a £20+ million move to Spurs in the first few days of the window. I think he has had one lucky break and now thinks he is some kind of oracle!

As an aside, cwarris has us after Irelend as well. He was right about Pardew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cwarris has linked us with everyone this transfer window, he also linked Carroll with a £20+ million move to Spurs in the first few days of the window. I think he has had one lucky break and now thinks he is some kind of oracle!

who wasn't linking ac9 with a 20m move to spurs

Just to clarify, I know he's full of shite. Hence the million exclamation marks. I don't believe in smileys.

Guest toonlass

who wasn't linking ac9 with a 20m move to spurs

Sorry, what I meant was he was sure that Carroll would have moved within a couple of days of the window opening. 19 days on and Carroll is still here.

Cwarris claims everything, it actually annoys me seeing his fucking name, this very post annoys me!

Can people stop mentioning the wanker? Why is anyone following him?

Not sure we would need Ireland anyway.

Guest Tall Striker

Really hope we don't get swp or ireland. We've only just finally got rid of all the wankers and mooney grabbers.

Plus playing anyone other than Barton on the rw for the forseeable future is utter madness as he's been superb there, I'd say creating a good 50 percent of carrolls goals if not more.

I know Barton's done well on the right but how many assists have came from open play? I can think of West Ham away off the top of my head. If we signed a right winger we'd still have his threat from set pieces where the bulk of his assists have come from anyway.

He created Shola's goal at Wigan, assisted Lövenkrands vs. West Ham and at West Ham he crossed for Carroll and also sort of created Nolan's with his first cross. I wouldn't change anything about Barton.