NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

We're in the top half of the Premier League with an unbeaten league record this year. Sigh

Yeah that's the reason why we should be investing so we ensure we keep it that way.

I agree with that, but it doesn't seem Ashley quite recognises that basic train of thought. You're doing well = keep money in back pocket.

Still, there's some time left - let's see what happens. Don't forget a few million was stuck out on Ben Arfa.

I'm sure that is his thinking, must be.  Ben Arfa is their only saving grace at the minute, as they have neglected the size of the squad since they came in here.

We'll see come the end of the window how clever they think they are being.

Guest Hardy_Bucks

Puncheon and Ireland to nufc

James corden

Twitter

:)

Puncheon has played for Southampton and Millwall (on loan) this season, so wouldn't be able to move again, would he?

He can move and he can play..

Puncheon was my favourite player in my MK Dons game on FM a few years back.. Have we been linked with him previously?

We've loaned out a winger who looks great in the Championship to get one who doesn't look great in the lower divisions? Am I missing something?

He's left-footed though. Imo, LW should be a priority for us, cause Jonas tends to get complacent when he knows he can't be dropped.. In FM Puncheon can play on both wings, in that sense, he'd be a decent cover option..

What's with the fm links? lol Cherno Samba was a hero and the best thing since sliced bread in 01/02 and where did he turn out? Panetolikos!!! He may have been useful for MK Dons on an fm save but doesn't mean we want him playing instead of Jonas! I'm not saying this player isn't of any quality but linking him with FM?

His stats where class, could never get him to perform for me though :( Wanye Rooney was also rank in champ man 01/02! You can laugh at linking players based on FM but i dont think i would be too surprised if denis wise's entire scouting system had been based on FM!!!!

The January transfer window is always the same. Not much 'good' business gets done. It tends to be loans, panic buys or Chelsea and Man City flexing their financial muscles. Hardly any Premier League clubs have done any business. £60m spent so far in the Premier League and £18m to £24m of that was Bent and £27m was Dzeko. The last day of the window will be the busy one.

http://www.rmc.fr/editorial/145334/taiwo-depart-precipite/

Marseille Director of Football wants to sell Taiwo this winter (says we've offered €4m), but Deschamps wants to keep him until the summer, when Fenerbahce & Benfica are interested in taking him while out of contract.

same crowd that broke the hba deal there?

hmm didn't think we'd go into business with om again so soon

Marseille Director of Football wants to sell Taiwo this winter (says we've offered €4m), but Deschamps wants to keep him until the summer, when Fenerbahce & Benfica are interested in taking him while out of contract.

Hope it isnt true and we know it means only one thing  :weep:

Hope it isnt true and we know it means only one thing  :weep:

we're building up the squad :pow:

i'm probably just stirring a load of shit, but there's been a lot of speculation about jose being off, and this guy would be his replacement for sure. the contract negotiations with barton have been well documented, not in jose's case?

i'm probably just stirring a load of shit, but there's been a lot of speculation about jose being off, and this guy would be his replacement for sure. the contract negotiations with barton have been well documented, not in jose's case?

Pardew named Jose last night as one of the top performers here he wants to keep. Not saying that necessarily means anything ofc.

We're in the top half of the Premier League with an unbeaten league record this year. Sigh

Yeah that's the reason why we should be investing so we ensure we keep it that way.

I agree with that, but it doesn't seem Ashley quite recognises that basic train of thought. You're doing well = keep money in back pocket.

Still, there's some time left - let's see what happens. Don't forget a few million was stuck out on Ben Arfa.

I'm sure that is his thinking, must be.  Ben Arfa is their only saving grace at the minute, as they have neglected the size of the squad since they came in here.

It's not the size of the squad, it's the quality.

Pardew named Jose last night as one of the top performers here he wants to keep. Not saying that necessarily means anything ofc.

He deleted his twitter account pretty sharpish.  Severing ties already the spanish bastard.  :sigh:

It's not the size of the squad, it's the quality.

I am aware.  :lol:

So we are selling Enrique and buying Taiwo?! ffs  :facepalm:

No were selling Enrique and are going to perceiver with Perch until the end of the season when we will sign his replacement, Jlloyd-Samuel on a free.

So we are selling Enrique and buying Taiwo?! ffs  :facepalm:

No were selling Enrique and are going to perceiver with Perch until the end of the season when we will sign his replacement, Jlloyd-Samuel on a free.

Aka J-Dog.

I love Taiwo, but he's not coming here. :lol: He'll be expecting large wages when you consider the clubs we're competing with and his pedigree. Never mind the fact that we already have an international level left back and do not really need another at this time. Wish he would just stay, tbh, but he wants a new challenge.

I'm annoyed that we haven't taken advantage of the loan market that other clubs have benefited from.