NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

How do you know he's s**t?

he doesn't, he hasn't even heard of him before tbh

I did when he scored 30 goals that season. I watched the game where Zaragoza beat Real Madrid 6-0 (I think) That was years ago though.

30 goals in a season? Withiught even knowing anything about the guy I can pretty much garentee he's never scored 30 goals in a season. Typo?

I did when he scored 30 goals that season. I watched the game where Zaragoza beat Real Madrid 6-0 (I think) That was years ago though.

30 goals in a season? Withiught even knowing anything about the guy I can pretty much garentee he's never scored 30 goals in a season. Typo?

He scored 28 in the Segunda division. This is where Spanish football hating Shaun watched all his games.

He scored 28 in the Segunda division. This is where Spanish football hating Shaun watched all his games.

:lol: ah right, I thought he mean la liga.

And he's clearly never seen him play, and if he had I don't know how he can come to the opinion that the blokes shite when he watched him score 28 goals in a singke season (regardless of the league) :lol:

I used them in Football Manger that year. Good team in a lower division is fun to manage. Just like Juve and Newcastle.   :lol:

Linked with Erding again in the French press, and Pancrate has became the latest ex-Mag after Solano, Dabizas, Robert, and I think Geremi as well to join Larissa in Greece.

A lot will depend on whether PSG get into the CL I reckon but saying that who knows what the fuck will go on in Ligue 1, always mad tight.

Linked with Erding again in the French press, and Pancrate has became the latest ex-Mag after Solano, Dabizas, Robert, and I think Geremi as well to join Larissa in Greece.

robert left larissa today or recently i think

Hey wouldn't mind having the frenchman back for the rest of the season. Could whip in a mean cross.

Hey wouldn't mind having the frenchman back for the rest of the season. Could whip in a mean cross.

Possibly, but who's head is it going on ?

Possibly, but who's head is it going on ?

Yang Chanpeng