NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Blaise Matuidi quotes on being linked with us...

http://www.parolesdefoot.com/une/12728/asse-matuidi-dement-pour-newcastle/

"Matuidi denies Newcastle"

"My future? This question comes up frequently, but this isn't news. Newcastle? This is just a rumour, I'll let my agent deal with that."

"Do I use too many questions? Yes, probably. Am I going to stop? No chance"

on long, i haven't seen him much for reading but when he's played for Ireland he's impressed me, especially Tuesdays performance vs Uruguay where he was very very impressive, worth a gamble imho but shouldn't be only striker signed

Guest WashyGeordie

What's happened with Jo?

Is he still at Citeh or at Everton?

Be a decent signing even if it was on a years loan.

Guest Roger Kint

What's happened with Jo?

Turkey on loan?

Edit: Still at City doing nowt

What's happened with Jo?

he's still at city i think makes the occasional appearance from the bench. Everton kicked him back to city after he went to brazil without their permission

Pleased that our scouting seems more thorough these days.

Long gone are the days when Roeder would go easyjetting round Europe looking at players way out of his price range and the only alternative was asking Terry Mac if he'd seen anyone good in the Pontins League on a Thursday night.

Pleased that our scouting seems more thorough these days.

Long gone are the days when Roeder would go easyjetting round Europe looking at players way out of his price range and the only alternative was asking Terry Mac if he'd seen anyone good in the Pontins League on a Thursday night.

:lol:

Shane Long is very quick and holds the ball up well. For his size he is good in the air and is deceptively strong. Before Christmas he was struggling for form and many Reading fans would have happily let him go. However since then his game has improved BUT sometimes his first touch is poor and what looks likes an easy chance is often missed. Cannot fault his effort or his bravery.

Shane Long is very quick and holds the ball up well. For his size he is good in the air and is deceptively strong. Before Christmas he was struggling for form and many Reading fans would have happily let him go. However since then his game has improved BUT sometimes his first touch is poor and what looks likes an easy chance is often missed. Cannot fault his effort or his bravery.

Christ...He's too old. And he's a she...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelley_Long

:doh: