NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Neeh. I actually don't think so..The return of HBA has probably given everybody a boost. And we'll do some decent signings this summer. That will be enough to convince Enrique .. Besides HBA is a big star in France, and the fact that he plays for us, will probably give us a lot of pull if we go for some French players. I think we have a very exiting summer ahead of us...

Neeh. I actually don't think so..The return of HBA has probably given everybody a boost. And we'll do some decent signings this summer. That will be enough to convince Enrique .. Besides HBA is a big star in France, and the fact that he plays for us, will probably give us a lot of pull if we go for some French players. I think we have a very exiting summer ahead of us...

Love your optimism, but I'm not sure exciting is how I'd describe any transfer window.

Hopefully there'll be more highs than lows, but stressfull anticipation seems to make up 99% of the bloody things. :lol:

I see that Taiwo has confirmed he will leave Marseille this summer. Would be a great player for us if Enrique leave, but i think he want a bigger club than what we are atm. Liverpool would be my guess.

I saw that before, didn't think it was worth posting up. Lukaku man, would make Carroll look like Peter crouch.

Just checked him out on a well-known video-clip site.

Bloody hell.

I saw that before, didn't think it was worth posting up. Lukaku man, would make Carroll look like Peter crouch.

Just checked him out on a well-known video-clip site.

Bloody hell.

If he'd be willing to come here I couldn't think of anyone better to replace carroll, tbh it's who Liverpool should have went for.

No matter what a team pays for him, they'll make money on his next move, total sound investment. Imagine Lukaku and or Gamerio or Gervino for Carrolls money?

Any of those 3 would be a dream, wonder what barrel we actually scrape if we actually do. Can see pards biggin up shops and Leon for next season come the end of summer.