NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

I'd rather we signed just the Swansea LB than bringing in Warnock as well as. Once a decent player, now nowhere near that and from the sounds of it a drain on wages.

Ditto. I haven't really followed Warnock much but if he was any good Liverpool wouldn't be trying to buy Enrique.

:spit:

TRon, I'm sure you used to know your shit. What the fuck happened?

I'm getting hen pecked these days, wife and daughter means I end up watching fucking One Tree Hill instead of footy.

Sorry if off topic: Just subbed to the chinaman, hours of comedy gold. The best are the ones where he's managing Newcastle  :mackems:

TRon, I'm sure you used to know your shit. What the fuck happened?

I'm getting hen pecked these days, wife and daughter means I end up watching fucking One Tree Hill instead of footy.

:no:

I can't say anything, I used to watch One Tree Hill out of choice...

TRon, I'm sure you used to know your s***. What the f*** happened?

I'm getting hen pecked these days, wife and daughter means I end up watching f***ing One Tree Hill instead of footy.

:no:

I can't say anything, I used to watch One Tree Hill out of choice...

:lol: you poor bastards

Would much prefer Neil Taylor to Warnock. Despite their pedigrees one is on the way up whereas one is clearly on the way down.

Warnock is 30 this year. Might as well be dead tbh.

Would much prefer Neil Taylor to Warnock. Despite their pedigrees one is on the way up whereas one is clearly on the way down.

Come off it man. Replacing Enrique with Warnock would definitely be a step backwards. Finally something to be seriously pissed at the board for.

:lol: clearly