NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

I like the cleverley loan because ultimately I do think we will have a good chance of snapping him up permanently once Man U inevitably sign more expensive players, and Cleverley feels he doesn't have a chance there.

Right/left winger?

I like the cleverley loan because ultimately I do think we will have a good chance of snapping him up permanently once Man U inevitably sign more expensive players, and Cleverley feels he doesn't have a chance there.

We should constantly be doing this with the youngsters of top 6 clubs.

Right/left winger?

More of a central/attacking midfielder I think, although I'm not completelty sure. He can probably play wide aswell.

left winger according to fm but can play across midfield

Right/left winger?

More of a central/attacking midfielder I think, although I'm not completelty sure. He can probably play wide aswell.

left winger according to fm but can play across midfield

Never seen him play on the left. Played best on the right for us last season, played off the striker too, but wasn't as effective there.

I reckon he can make it, serious.

When I saw him, he was playing down the middle and he was very impressive. Lots of energy and a fair amount of skill. We should be looking for first team players rather than back-up, and he fits the bill.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Don't get me wrong I think he would be a great acquisition just think we need a bit of muscle in the engine room too

Saw a lot of him last season and I agree. Excellent deal for us though, just what we need and if we can't afford to buy this is the next best thing. Would go straight in the team for me.

Guest Heneage

Exciting young player who wants to showcase his talent.

Give me that over Damien Duff and Nicky Butt type players anyday.

He'll only wait for so long though. Look at how good a player Guiseppe Rossi turned out to be for example!

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Exciting young player who wants to showcase his talent.

Give me that over Damien Duff and Nicky Butt type players anyday.

I concur

He'll only wait for so long though. Look at how good a player Guiseppe Rossi turned out to be for example!

The whole homegrown nonsense coming through makes it seem to me as though SAF will treat him slightly differently.

Guest Heneage

Danny Rose has been linked with ourselves and Blackpool on loan (The Sun)

He's dogshit.

Nar did u see dat goal doe, it was like 50 yards out!

Have we abandoned all plans of getting Wilshire then? He is proven at this level, and just looked too good for that Bolton team. If we got players a bit more physical around him and let him be our playmaker we could be on to something...

Guest VegasToon

I am getting so sick of all of this Salyor crap.  "Lack of Ambition?"  FUCK OFF!  You (saylor) want to go to a club ridden in debt and losing all of their star players and they have ambition.

Guest Heneage

You (saylor) want to go to a club ridden in debt and losing all of their star players and they have ambition.

I don't know if that's them or us....