NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest BooBoo

It's getting rather depressing listening to constant "Newcastle put so and so up for sale."

If we really want ship out everyone who got the club back up off it's knees, then we'll be in for a very strange season.

I don't believe we want to sell Colo and Jonas for a second.

Agreed and I would eat my own bollocks if Nolan drops down to the championship with West Ham.

Different situations though. We are in no rush whatsoever to force Coloccini out.

Douglas -

Everyone is for sale if a big offer comes in but I don't think they want him (Gutierrez) or Colo to go

Stuart Rayner man, sturring up even more. Hate s**** like that.

That's the same for every single club. What a pointless thing to post.

Douglas -

Everyone is for sale if a big offer comes in but I don't think they want him (Gutierrez) or Colo to go

Stuart Rayner man, sturring up even more. Hate s**** like that.

That's the same for every single club. What a pointless thing to post.

"I don't think they want him (Gutierrez) or Colo to go" After a dodgy article saying we would like to depart them both. Pointless thing to post? Give over.

Since when did Mark Douglas become this trusted sage for all things NUFC? Having a Twitter account has somehow given him a credibility he doesn't deserve. He's never been any different to any other local hack.

Guest BooBoo

I think Douglas deserves some kudos points for breaking the Cabaye/ Marveaux stories this summer. Plus his willingness to answer supporters questions bump him up a notch, seems a decent bloke.

Since when did Mark Douglas become this trusted sage for all things NUFC? Having a Twitter account has somehow given him a credibility he doesn't deserve. He's never been any different to any other local hack.

He doesn't get everything right, but he certainly has his sources. Not to say conversations with Pardew now and then. The reason for people often quoting him as that he is one of few that takes time to answer questions.

Cauklin used to provide a lot more information, he's gone quiet. Still arguably the best journalist in the North East imo. Douglas seems to know what is going on most of the time, and his willingness to communicate with the supporters is a relief considering how the regime at the club are handling these matters.

'Everyone up for sale' - does that include Tiote?

What does everyone usually mean? If the price is right he will be sold.

Hardly allows for a side to be built because as soon as offers come in for the better players, the club will seek to move them on. What is the intent from Ashley here? Is he raising funds to claw back the money he has had to pump into the club?