NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

I'd take him, but can't help but worry he'd be taking up a role someone like N'Zogbia should be filling.

Not if he turns out rather good and is a fifth of the price of N'Zogbia, jesus what am i saying, he's an Ashley signing if there ever was one :)

Let's face it, he would be a good little signing as a squad player and someone to replace Routledge. But Lewis McGugan isn't going to be the difference between finishing 10th and finishing 7th, which N'Zogbia is capable of.

Great avatar, thomas!

"The next time you appear in my court, you will look lawyerly. And I mean you comb your hair, and wear a suit and tie. And that suit had better be made out of some sort of... cloth. You understand me?"

I'm from Nottingham. McGugan is actually very good, and highly rated here. Would be a good signing as one of the 'development' players Pardew talked about. Defo not as a replacement for the Zog! I would offer Forest any of Routledge, Raylor, Smith or Perch - or even their choice of any two!

Would go up to £3m for this dude - very promising.

Guest bimpy474

I'd take him, but can't help but worry he'd be taking up a role someone like N'Zogbia should be filling.

Not if he turns out rather good and is a fifth of the price of N'Zogbia, jesus what am i saying, he's an Ashley signing if there ever was one :)

Let's face it, he would be a good little signing as a squad player and someone to replace Routledge. But Lewis McGugan isn't going to be the difference between finishing 10th and finishing 7th, which N'Zogbia is capable of.

You never know though, this lad could step up to the premiership just like Charlie Adam, sadly i reckon your right but i'd just love a player like McGugan to come and be brilliant.

I'm from Nottingham. McGugan is actually very good, and highly rated here. Would be a good signing as one of the 'development' players Pardew talked about. Defo not as a replacement for the Zog! I would offer Forest any of Routledge, Raylor, Smith or Perch - or even their choice of any two!

No bother Schteve. :thup:

Guest SuperShola!

What a bloke. Dexter Titus Blackstock. Didn't he also have a face mask for a while?

Guest VegasToon

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Journal tomorrow: fee agreed for a player leaving #NUFC - but one star edges closer to a much deserved long term deal

4 minutes ago

Please be Smith :fwap:

What?  Since when do we want to extend Smith's deal?

Seen this mentioned a few times but not got much internet access at the minute, where's this from and what did he say please?

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Journal tomorrow: fee agreed for a player leaving #NUFC - but one star edges closer to a much deserved long term deal

4 minutes ago

Guest VegasToon

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

4 minutes ago

:fishing: