NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Think we would have someone blabbing by now if it was us that was in for him. Going abroad imo.

Im hardly sold on him, but we could do alot worse. Considering we were talking about Alliadere and Kuqi a few months ago them hitting the opposite end of the spectrum with Gameiro and Gervinho, Bedneter would be about right for the standard we would be getting.

Genuinely don't think Bendtner is all that good tbh. Every time I've seen him he's been largely disappointing and if we're going to take a gamble on a striker then I'd rather it wasn't him.

Genuinely don't think Bendtner is all that good tbh. Every time I've seen him he's been largely disappointing and if we're going to take a gamble on a striker then I'd rather it wasn't him.

Unfortunately most of the time he has been stuck on the wing and you're right, he's crap there although he has got 15 assists from playing mainly there in the last 2 seasons, playing as striker he WILL score you plenty of goals, if we played with 2 strikers I'd love to keep him but he's not happy playing second fiddle. Hid biggest fault is his arrogance.

Happy to nail my colours to the mast and say I rate Bendtner quite highly, he's a bit of an arsehole though and I suspect he thinks he's too good for us seeing as he seems to think he's too good for Arsenal.

:thup:

Guest toonbaz

Speaking of Bendtner. driving back from chester le street yesterday i saw a big range rover crossing the redhugh bridge, reg plate was 123 AFC. thought at the time it looked like a footballers car. AFC = Arsenal football club perhaps???

Unfortunately most of the time he has been stuck on the wing and you're right, he's crap there although he has got 15 assists from playing mainly there in the last 2 seasons, playing as striker he WILL score you plenty of goals, if we played with 2 strikers I'd love to keep him but he's not happy playing second fiddle. Hid biggest fault is his arrogance.

Makes you wonder why Wenger hasn't done it then.  :undecided:

He does come across as a bit of a prick too which doesn't help when you miss chances after chance. I'd just rather look elsewhere. 

Bendter problem is that he's a s*** finisher. He has missed  some incredible chances. Besides we got a similar striker in Ba. We can't afford that luxury.  What we need is a fast, moveable striker that either is a poacher or a good finisher, preferable both..eg Gameiro  :rant:

Guest ykmkmdd

Speaking of Bendtner. driving back from chester le street yesterday i saw a big range rover crossing the redhugh bridge, reg plate was 123 AFC. thought at the time it looked like a footballers car. AFC = Arsenal football club perhaps???

Probably Andy Fucking Carroll.

Guest BooBoo

Hopefully tomorrow's rags will have transfer gossip, there's been nowt of interest this week.

I'd be willing to ignore his incredibly egotistical shit attitude if he was as good as he thought. But he's not.

A disaster waiting to happen.

Guest Heneage

Makes you wonder why Wenger hasn't done it then.  :undecided:

He does come across as a bit of a prick too which doesn't help when you miss chances after chance. I'd just rather look elsewhere. 

He doesn't do it because he plays 1 up top and has Robin Van Persie there. He's never shown faith in him and it's part of the reason he's 'failed' there. The other part of course being his humungous ego.

I'd be willing to ignore his incredibly egotistical shit attitude if he was as good as he thought. But he's not.

A disaster waiting to happen.

If he was as good as he thinks, I'm not sure there'd be a club good enough for him.