NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Like I said the other day, very happy with the signings we have made but massively let down by those that haven't.

We have brought in some real talent and looks like we are sorting out some very good young player for the future but we still need some players for right now. The minimum is left back, right wing and striker. I think we might get left wing, the rest will be excuses or Macheda which isn't good enough by a long shot.

That was Marveaux wasn't it ?

Sorry edited.

Guest bimpy474

Like I said the other day, very happy with the signings we have made but massively let down by those that haven't.

We have brought in some real talent and looks like we are sorting out some very good young player for the future but we still need some players for right now. The minimum is left back, right wing and striker. I think we might get left wing, the rest will be excuses or Macheda which isn't good enough by a long shot.

Sorry edited.

Ahhhh left back, sorry mate i thought you meant that but wasn't sure.

Douglas really doubting that Macheda will be our striker.

Why let that get in the way of a collective internet s*** fit?

You're right, everything is fucking rosy aside from this. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

He doesn't think he'd be our only striker brought in. Personally I can't see how we'll possibly be bringing in more than one.

Computer says no.

He doesn't think he'd be our only striker brought in. Personally I can't see how we'll possibly be bringing in more than one.

If he were to sign, he reckons he will be the only. He doesn't think we will sign him, at all.

Nope.

Shit, misread that other tweet. Apologies. Post deleted! :thup:

Guest Heneage

Yeah, what with the 'one player at a time' rule.

Ba, HBA, Best, Ameobi, Lovenkrands, Macheda - why would they sign another striker?

Why let that get in the way of a collective internet s*** fit.

I like your brand of aggressive optimism  :lol:

It throws me off guard.

Your short, angry cutting remarks are more typical of the pessimists.

You're a special guy prophet.

Sorry edited.

No worries, my typo. It's late! :D

Guest Heneage

Ba, HBA, Best, Ameobi, Lovenkrands, Macheda - why would they sign another striker?

We could be shipping Lovenkrands or Ranger or out? Who knows it's the unpredictability of the transfer window. This is why I think it's better to just wait till September 1st when you can dissect and evaluate without any speculation.

We could be shipping Lovenkrands or Ranger or out? Who knows it's the unpredictability of the transfer window. This is why I think it's better to just wait till September 1st when you can dissect and evaluate without any speculation.

Or we could prelude the inevitable let down and discuss it now? I'm busy on Thursday.

Why let that get in the way of a collective internet s*** fit.

I like your brand of aggressive optimism  :lol:

It throws me off guard.

Your short, angry cutting remarks are more typical of the pessimists.

You're a special guy prophet.

Why thank you good sir. I do what I can.

Guest bimpy474

Sorry edited.

No worries, my typo. It's late! :D

Oh s*** 1.15am, taking the kids to the zoo in the morning, taking the heffa with us, might be able to blend her in with the hippo's, size of her arse like :D

Macheda. :lol:

Whether this specific link is true or not, this is the sort i striker i expect us to get. We will get one, and it'll be one of this ilk. A pointless and contradictory loan, or another Kuqi/Sibierski.

Guest bimpy474

Whether this specific link is true or not, this is the sort i striker i expect us to get. We will get one, and it'll be one of this ilk. A pointless and contradictory loan, or another Kuqi/Sibierski.

Sibs was mint  :angry:

He was mint by accident.

Guest bimpy474

He was mint by accident.

True but i'll take by accident whoever it is, especially if they turn out like Sibs did.