NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Surely if nothing emerges in the next hour or so, it'll have be English-based players? Way too late to get anyone in from Europe in time.

Eh? No reasons why not. Paperwork and medical can be done wherever the players is.

And how exactly? :lol: Don't suppose we have paperwork and doctors in every major city in Europe :laugh:

I'd assume we'd have people standing by in places that deals could possibly be struck. (i.e. Sochaux)

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Gignac is a really bad player

if you can call it a player

it is called BIG Gnac

we know of only one technique and hook shot

and rarely framed

Non does not make this shit

vous êtes bien parti ne gâchez pas

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

LukeEdwardsTele Luke Edwards

My colleague at Telegraph Towers Duncan White reckons #nufc are trying to sign Liam Ridgewell from #bcfc

Would be a really good signing that. Put Santon to right back and him at left back, extra competition in the middle too.

Surely if nothing emerges in the next hour or so, it'll have be English-based players? Way too late to get anyone in from Europe in time.

Eh? No reasons why not. Paperwork and medical can be done wherever the players is.

And how exactly? :lol: Don't suppose we have paperwork and doctors in every major city in Europe :laugh:

Dont suppose the paperwork can be faxed?

Inconceivable!

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Did David Craig really say we're closer than most expect to signing a striker? Nufcfans retweeted it.

That be witchcraft.

Tell tale sign for me was this morning when I heard Craig say that we'd be prepared to wait to January and that their will be some really good players in January.

FUCK OFF

Thing is, clutching at straws here perhaps... but if they say it's quiet at Newcastle... surely that's because Llambias and the negotiating team are in London?

They probably mean at Newcastle :(

Tell tale sign for me was this morning when I heard Craig say that we'd be prepared to wait to January and that their will be some really good players in January.

FUCK OFF

Yep, followed by something along the lines of "we will only sign players that are right for Newcastle". Cunts.

Fuck me this is frustrating. Ive been fairly disciplined today. I've been really busy so haven't been on this forum much pressing F5, so I thought I would be pleasantly surprised a few times as I've only checked back now and them but all I get is this shit. I feel sorry for you feckers that have been hitting F5 since you got up. I hate transfer deadline day and even worse its making me hate Georgie at the moment, and that is unacceptable.